Tuesday, January 26, 2021

A Happy Vision

 

A Happy Vision

He lay there, strapped firmly in place and felt the increasing warmth spread through him of whatever it was she'd just injected him with.  He could barely turn his head due to the tightness of the restraints and the stiffness of the rubber hood.

She was still in his vision though and she was still a vision as well.  A delightful vision of so many of his fetishes.  That's why he had allowed himself to be encased in that latex body suit and why he had allowed himself to be strapped in to that special exam chair.

He had thought it was just some sort of medical play scene she was into and he was looking forward to her peeling out her latex fetish nurses outfit.  At least so at the conclusion as he desperately needed to take care of his amazingly hard cock.

She just smiled at him however, as she secured the last strap around his body to lock him in place.  Then she produced the syringe.  She peeled open a flap in the suit and pressed home the needle.  He hadn't expected that.  He hadn't wanted that.  The gag in his mouth however, prevented him from saying anything about it and the straps securing him kept him from thrashing about it much either.

Her radiant face gazed down at him as she watched the drugs take effect upon.  Seeing how the dose sapped his resistance she then set up the IV line into his arm.  That completed and with the new mixture now flowing directly into him, she once again looked deeply into his eyes.  His head was spinning and the warmth had spread throughout his body now.  He felt so relaxed despite knowing he should be panicking at that moment.

"Yes, my sweet" she purred down at him.  Her beautiful face with hose luscious lips inspiring his lust even amidst his panic.  "Yes, you feel so helpless don't you?  Yes, you do.  Yes, that's a good gurl.  Yes, a good gurl.  You're going to be my very good, good gurl."

"That gel you rubbed yourself down with to get into this latex suit?  Yes, that's my own special mixture.  It's a wonderful concoction that combines an exfoliant to dissolve away all your body hair as well as some absolutely divine hormone compounds that are soaking directly through your skin. The longer you have the suit on, the more will soak through to suppress your body's male hormones.  Isn't that wonderful?" she purred.

"But I wouldn't worry about the gel doing that too much.  It's too little to have much effect.  Not compared to what I've hooked up in your IV here.  The compounds there will work on you much, much faster.  They will not only shut down your testes - permanently shut those down - they'll also flood your body with all sorts of feminizing chemicals.  And, even more, there's even compounds mixed in with all that to work such wonders on your mind!  In a few weeks, and you will be here in that latex suit and on this special exam table for several weeks to come, you will be a wonderfully feminized, docile, happy sissy gurl.  Yes, isn't that divine?"

"Oh, I know have questions baby.  I know you do.  But the answers will come later.  Once I have you properly conditioned to be my next sissy pleasure slave!  I know you want that.  That you want that in your heart of heart but didn't have the courage to tell me.  Well, I'm taking care of that for you.  You will thank me for this later.  You will thank me.  I know you will."

"When you emerge from your this latex body suit - think of it like a cocoon and that you're developing into this beautifully feminine butterfly - you'll be well onto your way of being the gurl of your dreams.  Your skin will be soft and smooth and hairless.  Your breasts will have budded and be well on their way to growing into the most beautiful sissy mounds ever.  Your sissy clit will be wonderfully soft and beautifully small.  Your little sissy sacks will soon stop making any more of those boy hormones.  Forever, stop that.  As a my special sissy gurl you won't need such hormones any!  And best of all, the programming I'm going to be playing into your ears - into your mind, into your soul - will help you admit just what a submissive and docile sissy pleasure slave you truly are!"

"So just relax my special, special gurl.  You have no control over what's happening.  You are completely helpless.  You are completely powerless.  That's it my gurl.  You are completely helpless.  A helpless pretty, pretty gurl who needs a strong mistress to control you and keep you safe.  All you have to do is be my pretty, pretty special gurl.  Just be that for me and everything will be divine!  Will you do that for me?  It would make me so, so happy if you would be my special, special gurl  Yes, you want to make me happy, don't you?  Making me happy makes you happy.  And a sissy gurl like you always wants to be happy.  Yes, you do.  That's it my gurl.  Let those wonderful hormones and chemicals do their work.  Can feel them working on you?  Feel all that maleness just washing away out of you?  Letting that beautiful sissy gurl emerge from inside you?  That's it my gurl, just let it flow away and that sissy emerge.  Relax baby, let me control you.  Let me help that sissy gurl come out.  That's my gurl.  That's my special, special gurl.  That's my helpless sissy gurl...  Good gurl.  You're making me so happy... Yes...."

The warmth and lightness was all through his body.  He felt wonderful and happy and so very, very relaxed.  He knew she was insane.  He hadn't asked for any of this.  But it all felt so good.  So very, very good. Looking up at her angelic face in her latex fetish nurse's outfit she was still a vision to him.  He did want to make her happy.  And he couldn't think of any reason not to be her gurl.  Maybe she was right and that's who he really was.  He couldn't tell.  it just felt so right and so good to agree with her.  Her smile was so wonderful.  Would she smile at him if he was her good sissy gurl?  Would she play with him if he was her good sissy gurl?  Why shouldn't he be her sissy gurl.  She was so beautiful and being her sissy gurl would be so wonderful....

His last vision of her, before she snapped the VR googles over his eyes to play non-stop subliminals into his chemically defenseless mind, was of her beautiful face smiling at him and telling him that being her sissy gurl would make her so happy.  So very happy...

No comments: