Saturday, July 8, 2023

Therapy - Part 6

 Therapy - Part 6

Shelly's Therapy to cure her of her crossdressing compulsions continues and now expands! She's done so well with her Special Encounter Therapy sessions that Dr. Wilson declares her ready for even more! Shelly is intent on proving that she is a normal, straight, heterosexual man and not some homo and is determined to obey her doctor! And being cured of her crossdressing is what they're both after, right?

Part 6

I really tested myself that weekend.  I dolled up from one outfit to the next and tried one hairstyle after the next and did my face up pretty in one way after another and left myself gaping from all the toys I had up my sissy pussy.  Through it all though, I took care to stick to my special diet that Dr. Wilson – my wonderful Doctor Wilson – had prescribed to me.  That and do all the in-home exercises in time to the special fitness CDs he prescribed as well.

 

Those were super fun!  Getting ready for those meant entirely different outfits!  I really like the 80s disco bunny “vibe” of the spandex tights and leggings and even the way the midriff baring top fit.  I liked to pretend it was a sports bra keeping my gorgeous titties in place.  But it was just a midriff sort of cutoff tank top thing in hot yellow with another one in hot pink.  They were absolutely normal things for guys to wear when they still had some flesh to work off on their chests.  The sweat bands for my head and wrists just completed the look.

 

Lots of leg work and butt work too!  I had to keep up with that so as to look scrumptious in my outfits.  No upper body stuff as that’d look too odd in those dresses to have bulging shoulders and big biceps or anything.  No, that’d be counter to my Therapy and we couldn’t have that!

 

It was fun later to be working on one of my toys deep inside my sissy pussy pretending that it was the super cute aerobics instructor’s cock plowing me after a special “one on one” personal fitness lesson.

 

Showing up at Dr. Wilson’s office for my next Therapy session he had super great news for me!  Dr. Taylor said I’d done so well at that Special Encounter Therapy session that he wanted me to make it a regular thing!  In fact, he wanted me to make it a twice a week thing!  Yay me!

 

I was so giddy with the news that even when Dr. Wilson had me assume the Power Dynamics Enhancement Position it still wasn’t enough.  So he had to push me onto the exam table, pull my panties to one side and push his gorgeous and manly cock – still slick with my saliva and lipstick – deep into my sissy pussy.  I’m such a silly, silly sissy gurl.  I don’t know what I’d ever do without Dr. Wilson taking care of me so well.  And he was right – my Doctor is always right – about having him that deep inside me.  I soon calmed down entirely and was able to focus on everything my Doctor was saying and ensuring that I did my Kegels and held my legs up as he checked on how full my titties were getting and that my nipples weren’t getting too sore from the suction treatments and… well, I did kind of lose track of things there for a while.  I’m such a silly silly sissy gurl.  Doctor Wilson was such a smart and considerate man.  After he finished filling me up with his wonderful cum – I guess he was about as thrilled with the news as I was – he quickly popped a nice sized plug up there in my sissy pussy so that I wouldn’t leak out onto my dress or anything.  I’m so lucky to have Doctor Wilson as my doctor!  His Therapy has helped me so much!

 

The next few weeks were wonderful!  Twice a week I was at Dr. Taylor’s quickly becoming Shelly.  Twice a week I'd just about swoon during my Special Encounter Therapy sessions as my Therapy partner would ravish me in my pretty and sexy outfits.  That they’d grope and maul me.  That they’d paw at my sissy titties and squeeze my tight little tush.  And twice a week I’d have just what us sissies love and need to have – a real man pressing us down into the mattress while they pushed their manly cocks into our sissy pussies.  It was wonderful!

 

Especially as each Special Encounter Therapy session at Dr. Taylor’s also meant another session in a therapy machine.  I always awoke from those sessions much more refreshed and focused and more confident that I was getting closer to being cured of my cross dressing compulsions.  AND I also had a weekly appointment with Doctor Wilson too!  I know he’d warned me about becoming “patterned” to his cock and that doing so might interfere with my Therapy.  But it was such a lovely and manly and full and thick and juicy and tasty and… sigh…  I did like Doctor Wilson’s cock the best.  What else could a silly, silly sissy gurl like me be expected to do?  So, I always looked forward to my one-on-one time with my Doctor as he would inevitably have me down in the Power Dynamics Enhancement Position so that I could concentrate on my breathing and focus on his words.  I did try – really, I did – to focus on what he was saying during those times.  This, as I was also making sure to properly do my part of the Power Dynamics Enhancement Position in letting his gorgeous cock set the pace for my breathing as he pushed it wonderfully deep past my lips and down into my throat.  His eventually cumming in my mouth was only a natural thing for a man – a real man, a perfectly straight and hetero man – as that’s what real men do when their cocks are so well treated.

 

But it must be because I’m such a silly, silly sissy gurl that it took so much effort for me to maintain my breathing that, after a while, I soon couldn’t keep up with what my Doctor was saying to me.  I know it was all good things and exactly what I needed to hear.  But his voice was so warm and strong and I would let it all roll through me like a good sissy gurl should.

 

I think it was three months after that first driving myself to Dr. Taylor’s Special Encounter Therapy session that I found myself stepping out of the shower at Doctor Wilson’s.  I’d had my two Special Encounter Therapy sessions at Dr. Taylor’s and had my usual weekly therapy machine session there as well.  And then I’d had my weekly Therapy session at Dr. Wilson’s which wound up with me having a wonderful time in his therapy machine.  I’d already had some yummy fun with one of Dr. Wilson’s sexy nurse gurls – Lilly, I think her name was - as she tended to me that morning.  It was the usual sort of thing.  I was still strapped to the therapy machine as she woke me by wrapping her super sexy puffed lips onto my sissy clitty.  When she’d got me hard enough and I was awake enough, she clambered onto the bench I was still strapped to and impaled herself onto my sissy stick.  She was in this scandalous black and white vinyl fetish nurse’s outfit.  This one with thigh high vinyl stiletto heeled boots.  All that slick and sexy vinyl felt super good as she slithered all over me and played with my sissy titties.  That squeaking noise of the vinyl outfit and boots rubbing against each other just added to the fun.  I don’t know which of us spurted our sissy cream first but we both enjoyed my waking up!  She was a little minx as she scooped up the little puddle her super cute little sissy clitty had made and then spread it onto her nipples.  She then “forced” me to lick it all off before she’d unstrap me.  I wasn’t sure but I think she had another sissygasm as I suckled on her divine and wonderfully hard nipples.

 

Then it was quickly off to the shower and for me to get back into boy drag before I collected that week’s special nutrition shakes and new set of motivational CD’s from Kathy up at the front desk.  It was when I stepped out of the shower that I realized that neither Doctor Wilson nor any of the sexy femmy nurses had reattached a Restrictive Access Device.  That was unusual.  It was really rare these days for my not to be wearing one of those things.

 

If I’d not just had my cummies inside Lilly just a few minutes prior I would’ve immediately sported a stiffy and no doubt wrapped my hands around it.  I mean, what else could a silly, silly sissy gurl do but that?  Instead, I just stood there for a moment and then looked myself over in the mirror there in shower room.  I liked what saw.

 

Thanks to those special nutrition shakes and to all the aerobics and cardio Dr. Wilson had prescribed for me, I was in really good shape.  I knew from weighing myself that I’d thinned down a lot but instead of looking all angular and stuff I had some really nice curves instead.  My skin really looked nice and smooth and soft from all the skin care I’d been doing as part of what Dr. Wilson had prescribed.  The creams and such I also picked up from the front desk had really helped.  I was nice and smooth and soft and sexy all over.  My face looked great too.  My eyebrows were nicely trimmed and my complexion was perfect – those creams helped there too.  I looked exactly the way a perfectly straight heterosexual guy should look like.  Yes, I did.  A straight guy who took pride in his appearance and made sure to always be nicely groomed.  I think they were calling such straight heterosexual men “metrosexuals” these days.  I wasn’t sure if that was the right word but I was quite happy that I didn’t look like any sort of fag as I stood there admiring myself in the mirror’s reflection.

 

Yes, the breasts I had – and they really were too big and full now to call them anything else but breasts – were a bit incongruous.  But that was just part of my Therapy and were a necessary thing for me to progress in being cured of my crossdressing compulsions.  And once cured they would go away.  Doctor Wilson was quite clear on that.  It was only due to the special suction thingies that were part of my Therapy and the special creams he had applied to my chest that brought about their size.  As soon as I stopped using those things my chest would quickly be back to its manly self.

 

My weight loss and redistribution had effects in other areas.  At least it sort of seemed that way.  Then again, it had been quite the while since last I’d actually seen my penis without one of those damn R.A.D.s locked around it.  Doctor Wilson had assured me that it was simply the reduction in the amount of fat cells in my body which might have led to some slight reduction in the appearance of my cock.  It was also nothing to worry about and just a temporary thing.  That the sooner I was successful in completing my Therapy the sooner my body would fully revert to its previous manly self.  And then my cock would be even bigger!  But, in the meantime, if there was any slight diminishment down there then that was a good thing, actually.  Such a slight and temporary change would allow me to better focus on dealing with the deep seated issues which had led to my crossdressing compulsion.  So, yeah, I looked a bit smaller down there but my wonderful Doctor had told me it was absolutely nothing to worry about.  I could practically hear his words in my head as I thought about it.  And so I was quickly able to put such things out of my mind. 

 

Besides, I also didn’t want to spend any more time than necessary there in Doctor Wilson’s office that morning.  Not with them having forgotten to reattach one of those damn Restrictive Access Devices on my cock and balls!  I wanted to make my get away so I could quickly scoot on home and spend the rest of the weekend jerking myself off into bliss!  So, I quickly got back into my ugly dull boy drag clothes and headed out.

 

Kathy was as ravishing and as sexy as ever that morning.  She looked entirely professional in her nicely starched and ultra-crisp and ultra-white nurse’s outfit.  Even though it wasn’t a fetish nurse’s outfit, being the genuine thing, it was a fetish outfit unto itself.  I would’ve love to have flirted with her that morning but I didn’t want to take the risk of dallying there and then getting called back by Dr. Wilson to get that damn R.A.D. put on.  Yes, I was being a bad, bad sissy gurl but I really wanted to get my hands on my own cock again.

 

So, that might explain why I must’ve rushed through things there at the front desk as Kathy was having me fill out the usual paperwork to get my special nutrition shakes and CDs.  I’d filled them out bunches of times before without issue.  I could’ve sworn I did the same this time as well.  I thought I did.  I was all set to reach over for the box with the shakes and CDs when Kathy snapped at me.

 

She really caught me by surprise doing that.  She’d never snapped at me before.  She was always super sweet and sultry and flirty and supportive.  I never wanted that to change.  So when she barked at me that I’d missed something on one of the forms it really caught me off guard.  I was mortified.  Especially as I never wanted her upset with me.

 

“Dammit Steve, you know better!” she hissed.  “You just screwed this whole thing up and now I’m going to have print it out again and start over!”

 

“But… I…What happened” I stammered.

 

“I don’t want to hear it!” she fumed.  “You get back here and park your damn butt in Room #2 until I get this form fixed!”

 

My stammering had no effect and I dejectedly turned around and walked back into the office and did indeed “park my butt in Room #2” and awaited my fate at her hands.  I was really sorry to have screwed up things for her.

 

Within a minute or two of my being in the room she stormed in.  I’d never seen her so mad.  This change was pretty abrupt and she seemed so commanding and so in charge and…. and it actually turned me on.

 

“Dammit Steve, you know the drill!  I’ll bet you’re still stuck in Shelly-mode, aren’t you?  Aren’t you!” she demanded.  “You know better!  Dr. Wilson specifically told you to always push yourself out of Shelly and get back to Steven before leaving this office.  He told you that!” she assailed me.  “I’ll bet you’ve still got something femme on underneath your clothing.  Right?  You do, don’t you!”

 

“Um, no!  I don’t!  No, that’s not it.  I…” I tried explaining to her but she was having none of it.

 

“I know you do.  I know it.” She concluded as she stood back and crossed her arms as she glared at me.

 

“Strip.” She said.  “You heard me.  Strip.  Prove to me you’re not wearing any lingerie or panties of nylons or anything like that under those clothes.  Strip!” she commanded.

 

I quickly complied.  Soon I was standing amidst the piled up boy clothes I’d put on earlier.  I could feel the heat on my cheeks as my embarrassment worsened as she stalked around my now naked form.  She was like some angry lioness pacing around a cornered prey.  My mind was a blur of thoughts but I kept coming back to how powerful and sexy and commanding she looked.  And how that bright white nurse’s uniform fit on her so well.  And how supreme and supremely sexy she looked and… and… I couldn’t help myself as I got a hard on.

 

“God dammit, Steven!  You lied to me!  Dammit!” she spat out.

 

Before I could say anything more she was on me in a flash.  She grabbed a fistful of my hair with one hand as she propelled over the exam table with the other hand twisting my arm up behind my back.  No sooner had she gotten me bent over that table then she let go of my hair and began bringing her hand down on my ass cheeks.  She was spanking me!

 

There I was buck naked, bent over this exam table, and this super sexy nurse was whacking my butt cheeks with all her might.  And she had a lot of might to whack with!  Her spanking quickly hurt!  I could feel my cheeks start to really sting!

 

All the while she kept up this steady string of invectives.  She was accusing me of deliberately screwing up that paperwork just to get her to do this to me.  That I was nothing but a tease and a flirt.  That I was a slut and a bad boy who needed to be punished.  That I wanted this.  That I deserved this.  That I needed to be put in my place by her.  I couldn’t get any words out to tell her otherwise.  Not that she would’ve listened as she was too busy reddening my ass.  After a flurry of blows that had me yelping in pain, she finally let up.

 

“You damn slut!  Look what you’ve done!” she exclaimed.  “Dammit, get up there!  Get up on that damn exam table!  Move!  I don’t care if your butt stings!  Get up there, now!” she barked.  And I moved.  As quick as I could – and despite my ass being on fire – I got up onto that exam table as she told me and pushed me to.

 

In a flash she had me wrists strapped down.  I wasn’t fully strapped in like I’d have been into the therapy machines but I was bound to the exam table none-the-less.  With no wasted moves, Kathy then popped out some foot rests and swung herself up and over above me.

 

“Get busy you slut!” she commanded before she set herself down onto my face.  My vision filled with her gorgeous legs as they were encased in the full fashion white nylon stockings and their matching white suspenders and belt.  There was just a small patch pubic hair aligned above her engorged clit and her pussy was also engorged and dripping wet as she pressed herself down upon my mouth and nose.  This was Heaven. 

 

An angry and demanding Heaven but Heaven none-the-less.  The way the light diffused through the white of her skirt as it settled around my head made an almost ethereal vision in my eyes before the flesh of her thighs blotted it all out.  My world then became her wonderful clit and gorgeous pussy.  Her taste and her scent were overwhelming me.

 

So much so that I failed to “get busy” enough for her.  She quickly leaned forward and grabbed up my legs to bring them back to her.  Pinning them behind her arms, she’d raised up my inflamed butt cheeks for an easier reach.  I don’t know where she got her hands on the paddle from but she was soon raining down blows on my already blistered cheeks.

 

“Start working that tongue, dammit!” she again commanded.  And I did. 

 

Every time I waned with my tonguing her clit and her pussy, she’d start wailing on my ass again.  I licked harder and deeper. 

 

She switched out to grabbing my nuts and squeezing them to set the pace of my worshipping her pussy.  Soon enough she began rocking her hips back and forth.  Her pussy dragged all over my face as she did.  My tongue went from flicking around and over her clit to spreading her pussy lips and back again.  She grew wetter and more aroused with each grinding and each squeezing my nuts.  She clearly knew how to work a man on her pussy.  And I loved it.  I began losing myself in her wonderful pussy.  Bathing myself in her flowing juices.  Suckling on that gorgeous clit of hers. 

 

Even the pain of her twisting my balls added to bliss that was flowing through me.  I could feel my cock being so wonderfully hard as it rubbed against her arm as she held my nuts in her fist.  Her thighs began to tremble and she squeezed them tightly around my head as she came.  Through the muffling of those thighs I heard her growl as her climax rolled through her.  The grip she had on my balls tightened as her pussy spasmed onto my tongue.  I loved it.

 

And she wasn’t done.

A moment or two savoring the orgasm and she was back to grinding again.  She paused and levered herself up off of my face for a moment.  The sudden flow of cool and unobstructed air was a rush as I sucked in a full breath greedily.  She reached under her skirt and got a handful of her wetness before bringing herself back down onto my willing tongue.

 

Amazingly, I then felt that juice slicked hand working my cock!  She was stroking my cock in time to her grinding her pussy onto my face.  I redoubled my tongue work on her clit and into her pussy.  She rewarded me by stroking my cock more fully – and by squeezing my balls with her other hand.  She was being a wicked, wicked nurse!  And that just turned me on more.

 

It wasn’t long before her thighs trembled again and I was rewarded with bringing my wonderfully dominant nurse yet another climax.  As she rolled over the top again she stopped working my cock and balls.  She was drawing it all out.  She was truly in charge of me and I relished it.  This was a woman who clearly knew what she wanted and how to take it.  That turned me on fiercely.

 

Recovering, she set herself back into that grinding rhythm again.  Grinding and stroking.  Grinding and twisting.  Grinding and moaning as my tongue did its best to pleasure her clit and her pussy.  Grinding and stroking.

 

“Oh fuck yes!  Yes!  God damn it!  Yes!  Right there!  Right!  There!!!” she moaned as she ground her pussy onto my tongue and she worked her hand on my hard cock.  “Right….there!!!  Yesssss!”

 

I could only moan back at her.  The vibration of my moans just added to her pleasure.  The pain in my moans added to her pleasure as well.  And to mine.

 

“Yes!!!!  That’s it!” she said as she suddenly let go of my cock and balls to lean herself back fully onto my face.  “Keep your legs up, dammit!” she ordered me.

 

Before I could do anything other than submit and comply with her commands, she had come off of my face as she leaned forward and took hold of my cock and balls again.  I quickly gulped in the fresh air as she once again pressed her dripping pussy down on my face.

 

“Lick!  Lick, damn you!  Lick my clit, you slut!  Lick!!!” she exclaimed fiercely.  I did and as I did so she began fisting my cock with wonderful urgency.  “Lick!  Lick!  Lick…lick… lick!!!!  Yes!!!!  Yes!!!!!  Yesssssss!” she moaned as she once again began climaxing.

 

Her fisting my cock became a blur as well.  The pleasure and intensity was too much.  The press of her pussy and clit onto my face, onto my mouth, and onto my tongue was too much.  The dizziness from my lack of air was too much.  The pressure of my balls as she squeezed them was too much.  The feeling of her nylon stockings on the sides of my head was too much.  Her stroking of my cock was too much.

 

I couldn’t hold back.

 

Her thighs trembled again and her pussy spasmed around my tongue as I ran it across her clit and into her depths.  My climax followed hers by but an instant and I felt my cock pulse and pulse and pulse as my orgasm exploded through me.  It was glorious.

 

She’d let go of my cock and let go of my balls.  She’d pitched forward as she did so and wound up braced on her hands and knees above.  All I could see was that gorgeous pussy framed by those nylons and garters with the white glow of her skirt surrounding it all.  My mind reeled from the pleasure and from the full breaths I was able to now take.

 

She slumped herself down upon me as she let her climax glow through her.  Trapped beneath her I was loving every minute of it.  Eventually, and with no rush at all, she gathered herself up and pulled herself off of me.

 

Turning around to face me I saw that she’d unbuttoned her nurse’s uniform blouse and that her ample breasts were glazed with my ropes of cum.  Her aim had been perfect as she shafted my cock in her hand as she climaxed.  My jism had landed over both of her supple breasts.  It made for a gorgeous sight.

 

“Alright, slut, you know what to do.  You made a mess.  Now, get busy cleaning it up!” she commanded me again.  She was much more sultry and softer this time but no less commanding and in charge as she leaned over my bound form and brought those beautiful breasts of hers to my willing lips and tongue.  I worked my mouth all over those two breasts until we were both certain I’d licked up every drop of my cum off of them.  I’d paid special attention to her nipples as well.  We both enjoyed that.  We both enjoyed the whole encounter, actually.

 

Even as my ass was still screaming, I enjoyed it.

 

Kathy buttoned her blouse back up and pulled down her skirt.  I laid there, my face coated with her juices and my cock softening after my intense climax.  Softening and glistening with the mix of her juices and mine.  Even through my post-orgasmic haze I hoped she’d somehow forget about what was missing amidst all that.  Just my luck, she didn’t as without a word she plucked a R.A.D. off the shelf there in the room and quickly had it snapped shut and locked around my cock and balls.  No washing or wiping the juices off first.  This was going to make for a sticky and uncomfortable experience for me now.  My behind was still stinging too much for me to complain.

 

“Alright, time for you to get going!” she said as she popped open the restraints on my wrists.  “I’ll be out front.  Don’t keep me waiting.” She purred into my ear before heading back out.  I levered myself up and tried sorting myself out.  My butt cheeks still stung and I was gentle as I pulled on my underwear and pants.  But, I was out at the front desk quick as I could be none-the-less.

 

Kathy was her normal smiling self as she stood up behind the counter to hand me my box of nutrition shakes and the week’s CDs.  She leaned close to me and licked my cheek.  “Mmmm… I do taste good.” She said in that wonderfully playful sultry voice of hers.  I realized then that I must look a mess as I hadn’t stopped to wash my face before coming out to the front desk.  “You’d best get going before any of the other patients arrive.  Go on now, scoot!” she playfully ordered.  My cock stirred again and I hurried on off to my car and then home.

 

Even though it wasn’t the weekend I’d hoped for, I still took plenty of time dressing up and plowing myself with my toys.  And still also made sure to do my daily stretching routine – a flexible sissy is a happy sissy! – and sticking to the diet and shakes.  I had some wonderful climaxes with my sissy pussy filled to its limit while listening to one of the new CDs.  Whatever the music is it can really help me have those truly toe curling cummies.  I think it helps give me the mental focus to bring out that erotic energy or something.  One particularly intense climax I had that weekend was when I blissed out with a truly thick and long toy inside me as I closed my eyes and imagined that Kathy was riding my face while Doctor Wilson was plowing my sissy pussy.  It was another time I didn’t bother cleaning up immediately after having my cummies.  I just lay there in the glow and let the sounds playing on my headphones lull me into a wonderful sleep.

 

That Tuesday night I was modeling for myself in the latest outfit I was wearing for my Special Encounter Therapy session.  I was really fitting things well.  All those workouts and diet were paying off.  Now, if only my breasts were bigger.  They were nice, don’t get me wrong.  The results of the infusion sessions seem to be lasting longer and longer now.  But they’d be better if they were bigger.  “A good sissy gurl needs nice big juicy sissy tits for her man to maul!” was all I could think of every time I saw them barely filling out the sexy bras I was now wearing.

 

My Special Encounter Therapy partner was a bit unusual this time.  He actually made a point of pulling my panties entirely off and fondled my cock and balls as they were trapped in that R.A.D.  I didn’t notice it much at the time as he had his tongue down my throat and was balls deep in my sissy pussy.  It was only later when I realized that I’d made my cummies at that moment that it really came back to me.  His fondling was coupled with some utterly delightful and depraved dirty talk.  Some of my Therapy partners don’t talk.  For others it’s just quick instructions or groans, gruntings, and moans.  Some though, very few, like to talk and some of those are so wonderfully dirty when they do so.  This Therapy partner was one of those and uniquely so too.

 

“Oh baby!” he purred between thrusting his hard and manly cock into my sissy pussy, “I love how small and helpless your little sissy clitty is in its cage!” 

 

I’d never had a man refer to my cock as a sissy clitty.  There was something about it though that just fired me up.  Perhaps it was just the novelty of a real man touching me down there – my other Therapy partners never did that as most of them ensured my panties stayed in place up front – or perhaps I was just so turned on in general.  I don't know.  Whatever it was, within but a brief moment of his telling me I had a “little sissy clitty” was squirting my juices through the cage and soaking his hand.  As soon as he felt me make my cummies he stiffened and shot his cum inside me.  That just added to charge of the whole thing.

 

The next I night started searching online porn looking for “little sissy clitty” and was really turned on by what I found.  The more I searched the more I found and the more I found the more turned on I became.  I wound up cumming several times that night before I finally drifted after the last one – once again with a dildo stuffed up inside my sissy pussy and Dr. Wilson’s CD playing into my headphones.

 

Frustratingly, my Therapy partner at my next session in Dr. Taylor’s office was one of the “usual” patients and he was neither interested in my “sissy clitty” – be it large or little -  nor talked much either.  His cock was yummy though and I was happy that I pleased him enough for him to cum inside my sissy pussy – “a good sissy gurl always puts her man’s pleasure ahead of hers.”  That night, once back home, I quickly brought up the new sissy porn I found and was able to climax a lot quicker.  Perhaps it was because I was already so wound up from the Therapy session.  Perhaps it was because this porn was “new.”  Or perhaps having a small sissy clitty was what I needed to be the best sissy gurl I could be.  And quickly being the best sissy gurl was the only way to ensure my Therapy would work!

 

It did feel real good when that man had fondled my even through the R.A.D.  I let my mind wander as I fondled myself in the same way.  The openings along the sides of the damn cage allowed for at least some skin on skin sensation.  It was a bit difficult to fondle and keep my dildo running in and out of my sissy pussy and be working my nipples and my too damn small sissy titties all at once.  But, eventually, after I got to thinking about it, I came.  I imagined myself with a small sissy clitty like so many of those sissy gurls had in the online porn I found of them.  Their penises were always so soft and pretty and lovely and it looked like the sissies enjoyed having them fondled and stroked and even sucked on.  But because they were so small and soft they weren’t at all anything like a real cock so they couldn’t be at all threatening to a straight man to play with.  That made sense to me.

 

I came imagining my cock was now a small sissy clitty that always remained soft and harmless and that the men – the real men – would rub it just like an actual woman’s clit as they were fucking me with their manly cocks.  I’d never had such fantasies before and, even through the R.A.D. cage, I eventually drove myself over the edge and came deeply.

 

At my regular therapy session with Dr. Wilson – he’s such a wonderful doctor.  I’m so lucky to have him.  He treats me so well and he’s always right – I made it a point to ask him about this.  I was relieved and happy at his response.

 

“Shelly, you silly sissy gurl, of course you have a sissy clitty.  That’s what sissies like you have.  That you’re now recognizing this is just another sign of how effective your therapy is!  This is a good thing!  It’s yet another milestone in your therapy and you’re now even closer to being cured!” he proudly told me.

 

I was so pleased and relieved and happy that I sank to my knees even without my doctor – my wonderful doctor – asking me to and soon he was helping me with my breathing exercises again.  The moment however was too unique and I once again found myself on my back with my stocking clad legs wrapping tight around his torso as he filled my sissy pussy with his wonderfully hard and manly cock.  This is what us sissy gurls truly need and I was such a lucky gurl to have such a wonderful doctor who recognized this!

 

Later, once we’d both recovered and Dr. Wilson had put an even larger plug into my sissy pussy – to help keep me from messing my panties – he promised me that we would explore this development – this achievement! – in my Therapy in greater depth.  He briefly described how he could use a gel that would ensure my sissy clitty remained soft and small during a Special Encounter Therapy session.  The effects would only be temporary and thus there’d be no lasting risks and it would allow me to have the experience of what being a silly sissy gurl with a small sissy clitty actually meant.  This would take some coordination with Dr. Taylor to pair me with the right one of his clients as not all of his clients were at the point in their therapy where they could deal with an exposed cock and balls – even if they were but sweetly soft and limp sissy clitty during the therapy session.

 

I squealed with glee at the prospect.  At the very least it would mean not having to wear that damn chastity cage!  And if it meant my sissy clitty remained soft then there’d be no risk of my jerking off so much that I’d wind up too sore afterward, right?  That seemed like a win / win!

 

Doctor Wilson just smiled. “You are such a silly, silly sissy gurl.  I knew you’d say that.  You’re a silly sissy gurl who can only think of how she can attract more men so you can have more cocks to suck on and more cocks to fill you with.  It’s what silly sissy gurls like you need and love.”  And he was right, too!  I felt my nipples harden at his words and my panties get even wetter with the renewed precum I was leaking.  It took me a moment to realize I’d started to lose track of what my doctor – my wonderful doctor, I’m so lucky to have him helping – was saying and that my hands had come to my breasts and I was tweaking my nipples through my dress and bra.  Doctor Wilson’s smile just widened and I melted further before him.  Pleasing my doctor meant everything to me.

 

“First however, my pretty pretty sissy gurl, I want to tell you of something new and wonderful!  You’ve been doing so well in your Special Encounter Therapy sessions that Dr. Taylor and I think you’re ready for the next phase in your therapy.  Yes, you are dear gurl.” he continued. 

 

My mind reeled at this news!  What could it mean?  More times at Dr. Taylor’s?  A Special Encounter Therapy session every night of the week?  Two sessions a night?  Perhaps two Special Encounter Therapy session partners at once so that I could have two men – two real men – filling me at both ends?  Filling me like us sissy gurls truly need and love to be filled?

 

Again, Dr. Wilson just smiled.  He knew exactly what my silly silly sissy gurl brain was thinking.  And he was right.  My doctor – my wonderful doctor – is always right.

 

“What we agree you should progress to now will be Special Group Encounter Therapy sessions.” he told me.

 

And when he saw my confusion, he explained.

 

“By this I mean that they will be conducted in a more ‘realistic’ a setting.  That is, instead of you setting up in those individual rooms and your Special Encounter Therapy session partner coming into the room to start your therapy session, you’ll be in what is essentially a bar or nightclub environment.  There will be other sissy gurls there and other real men there.  All of them being patients undergoing the same sort of therapy you are. 

 

Dr. Taylor and I have found that this sort of increased ‘realism’ is a highly effective step in our therapy for individuals like yourself.  The therapy here at my clinic is effective, yes, but inherently… clinical… in its nature.  The Special Encounter Therapy sessions at Dr. Taylor’s are more realistic but those are deliberately limited in their ‘realism’ so as not to overstress our patients.  It is only once our patients have progressed sufficiently in the Special Encounter Therapy sessions that they’re ready to move on to the Special Group Encounter Therapy sessions.  And you, Shelly, are definitely ready for the Group sessions!” he proclaimed, happily.

 

“But, that would mean I’d be around other sissies?  And we’d be going after the same men and…” I questioned.

 

“No, no, no my sweet silly sissy gurl.  Not at all like that.” he said, reassuringly.  “This would still be in a carefully controlled therapeutic environment.  Just as is the case now, your therapy partner would be carefully chosen to match both your and his therapy needs.  There would be no competition for the real men nor among the other sissies there.  And yes, you would be around those other sissies.  But that too is controlled.  You’re all men undergoing therapy for your crossdressing issues.  And both Dr. Taylor and I have found that such meetings – in carefully controlled and limited sessions like this – are enormously valuable from a therapeutic perspective.  In short, being around other sissy gurls will help you deal with and beat your crossdressing compulsions.  This would, Shelly, help you be cured!” he smiled.

 

Part of me liked the sound of all that.  Being yet another step closer to being cured sounded wonderful to my ears.  But the idea of suddenly being around other sissies?  Being exposed like that?  Even if we all were in the same boat of seeking to be cured it would be a scary thing.  Doctor Wilson, my wonderful doctor, saw this plainly and was ready for it.

 

“Now Shelly, my silly sissy gurl.  There’s nothing to worry your silly, silly sissy brain over about this.  Moving on to this level of therapy will be good for you.  This is what you sissy gurls truly need and love to have happen.  I can see however, that you’re worrying your silly silly sissy brain into a tizzy over this.  Don’t worry my beautiful gurl, that’s an expected thing for such a weak and helpless sissy gurl like yourself.” he continued as his voice sounded so warm and powerful and commanding that I once again began losing myself into his words.  Yes, I was tweaking my nipples with one hand as my other was fondling my small sissy clitty through its cage as he was speaking to me in this way again.

 

“So to help put you at ease about all of this I’ve set up the therapy machine for you to stay in overnight.  I know that you’re in an emotionally delicate state right now.  And that’s a good thing for a silly sissy gurl like you to be in.  It shows that you’re allowing your inner sissy gurl self to come forth and thus the therapy will be even more effective.  And you do want the therapy to be effective, don’t you Shelly?  Being effective would make me happy.  And you do want to make your doctor happy, don’t you Shelly?  Of course you do, my sweet silly sissy gurl.  Of course you do.  Now, come along and lets get you properly hooked up the therapy machine.” He said as he gently scooped me up and walked with me to the therapy machine room.  He’d taken my arm in his and held me close as we walked.  All the way he kept talking to me in that wonderful voice of his.

 

As is usual with me being such a silly sissy gurl I had a hard time remembering what, exactly he was saying to me other than that I was a silly sissy gurl and that I was such a pretty gurl and that I was so pretty because I was so helpless when a real man was around and that this Special Group Encounter Therapy session was just the thing to help such a silly silly helpless sissy gurl like me.  It was either him or perhaps my imagination also telling me that the more I did the Special Group Encounter Therapy sessions the bigger my sissy breasts would become and the smaller my small sissy clit would become and that was just what us sissy gurls truly need and love to have happen.  Whether he said it or not it all was lovely and I barely remember undressing and getting into the therapy machine.  Before I happily drifted off as the therapy machine started running I did distinctly remember a slight pinch in one of my exposed butt cheeks.  Doctor Wilson then was stroking my hair away from my face as he was placing the special video screen goggles over my eyes.  “You’re such an excited silly sissy gurl that I thought you needed that little shot to help you tonight.  You’re such a beautiful sissy gurl.  You need your therapy, sissy gurl.  Concentrate on your therapy.  Be a good sissy gurl and concentrate on your therapy.  Good sissy gurl” he purred at me as he then snugged the goggles into place. 

 

Due to much practice, I then began easily and deeply breathing in through my nose letting the pretty scents waft through my nostrils.  He’d hooked up that little air tube thingie with the little nozzles in it inserted into my nostrils.  Just like the oxygen thingies in hospitals.  Only this was to help my breathing fully as I had that mouthpiece already inserted.  I actually liked that there as it was shaped just like a real man’s cock.  And from time to time during my session in the therapy machine, if I worked my lips and tongue and throat over it right, it would spurt out some wonderfully tasty liquid.  I imagined that it was my doctor’s cock and it was his cum filling my mouth.  It was no wonder that I liked it so much!

 

Eventually though, I drifted off into that happy place I go to when I’m in that therapy machine. Just like when Doctor Wilson talks to me in that special way of his, I have a hard time remembering what, exactly, pops up on the screens in front of my eyes.  It’s all really good though.  I guess the time in that therapy machine allowed me to recognize just how right Doctor Wilson was about the Special Group Encounter Therapy sessions.  Being around so many other sissies like me would be fun!  And watching all those real men standing around on the other side of the “bar” there in the “club” would be such wonderful titillation.  It would be such a turn on for a sissy gurl like me to wonder which of those real men would soon be pining me against a wall, tearing off my panties, gripping my small sissy clitty, and then pushing me onto the bed to mount me like the sissy gurl I was!

 

I awoke the next morning imagining all that and that I had taken on all the men in that “bar” and that it was one of them still plowing me.  As my eyes fluttered open I realized that I wasn’t in the therapy machine any longer but was back in one of the exam rooms.  And that it was one of the sissy nurses, Lilly, plowing me.  That only added to my confusion as I knew Lilly from the previous therapy sessions I’d had at Doctor Wilsons and she was just the cutest most feminine sissy nurse ever.  So much so that she really did have the perfectly sized small sissy clitty and could only dribble her yummy precum from it.  I reached up and began working her perfectly sized breasts and thick nipples just as she was working my nipples.  Turns out I was just in time as I did so for her eyes then rolled back as she climaxed nicely.  She collapsed over me and alternated between working my nipples and kissing me with her nicely puffed lips.  Eventually, she pulled out of me and I realized that it wasn’t her own cock she’d so nicely fucked me with but a dildo that she’d attached atop her chastity cage.  And the cage itself was a truly severe looking thing.

 

She happily brought herself over to me so I could lap up her cummies from the opening of the cage once she’d unscrewed the dildo from it.  It was one of those flat ones that pressed her sissy clitty entirely inside herself.  I could only think how utterly sexy that was and that I wanted to wear one just like she did.  But there was no way I’d fit into such a little thing – unless my sissy clitty got really, really soft and small like hers was first.

 

Leaving the office that morning my mind was happily contemplating the start of my first Special Group Encounter Therapy session as I picked up the newest CDs and protein shakes at the front desk.  I dearly wanted to be under Kathy’s skirt that morning but, despite her dazzling smile, she shooed me out the door.

 

I was a happy sissy gurl for the rest of the weekend.  My therapy sessions were working.  I was closer than ever now to being cured of my crossdressing compulsions.  All I needed now was to dive into the Special Group Encounter Therapy sessions for all they were worth.  That and persuade Doctor Wilson to somehow make my breasts even larger and fuller so that I could fill out the dresses and lingerie that would be sure to please all the new men I was going to be meeting.  And also to figure a way of making my sissy clitty into a small sissy clitty that would always be soft and pretty for those men.  It was a glorious weekend and I wound up have to change the bedsheets several times over!

 

My therapy sessions were working!

 

 

No comments: