Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I don’t like her


I don’t like her. I don’t even know her name and I don’t like her. I don’t like her because she doesn’t like this and that means they make her do it. And each time they make her do it means less time for the rest of us to do it and, in particular, less time for me to do it.


She doesn’t want to be here but I do. She’s fighting it while I’m loving it. My Master sent me here and I came willingly. I don’t know how he found out about this place but I’m thankful he did. This place is like a dream come true for a sissy like me. They’ve got the medical facilities here to remake you physically, the docs on staff to do the surgical stuff, the shrinks on staff to get inside your head to remake you mentally, and a bunch of other staff people to do all the other stuff to complete the job. Fuck, this gets me hard even thinking about it all.

Sure, some of the “gurls” here probably aren’t here all that willingly. Some of them, like that stupid cunt screaming out in the hallway, definitely aren’t here by their own choice. Perhaps I’m just that rare of a bird who really wants to be remade into a true sissy fuck toy for my Master. Or perhaps all the drugs, the hypnosis, and the psychologists have got me thinking I want this. I’m sure it’s the former as I remember always wanting to become the sissy that I’m now becoming. But even if they have screwed with my head to make me believe that I’m happy with it. I mean, why shouldn’t I be? My days here are just non-stop sex, sexual stimulation, high fetish realizations, and all with no responsibility for me other than to submit and obey. For a sex hungry sissy submissive like me this is perfect.

Which really gets me steamed at that dumb bitch outside in the hallway. It’s been days now – at least a week but I’ve really lost track of time here in these rooms as there’s no windows or anything to see outside from – and she’s still kicking up a huge fuss over her cock sucking duties.

I like that “duty” and consider it more of a treat than anything else. And judging from the reactions of the other “gurls” here they at least appreciate the service if not the act. I think it’s something they put in our food – or in our water, or in the pills we take, or in the shots they give us each day, or perhaps it’s part of the subliminal programming we listen to all the time that’s played through the in-ear headphones we always wear – but we’re horny all the time. ALL THE TIME. Even with the hormones and the surgeries and everything we still get hardons. Most of us here have nice big juicy cocks that are delicious to suck. At least they are for me and I can tell that a couple of the other “girls” here like ‘em to from the way they work on mine.

We all get to cum at least six times a day and sometimes we get to do so a lot more than that. Just as a reminder and as part of our training they lock our cocks away every so often and keep us from cumming for a whole twenty four hours. After you’ve gotten so used to shooting your nut every couple of hours, suddenly being forced not to – even for just a day – can be excruciating. I know I was in pain after my day of forced abstinence and I was only too eager to do whatever it took not to have to go through that again!

So this stupid bitch out there is really screwing it up for the rest of us. See, we each get one hour outside our little rooms every day. That’s an hour for exercise and we get worked real hard during that hour. Since I’ve been here I’ve shed at least twenty pounds and I wasn’t carrying much fat to begin with! But being thinner means we can get into more yummy outfits and also can look a whole lot more girlish. So, I enjoy that hour’s worth of exercise each day. My time outside my room also gives me a chance to flirt with the staff more. Some of them like that and do more than flirt back. So, sometimes my workouts wind up with my being worked in a lot of different ways.

Some of the other staff though isn’t much interested in my flirting and some of them get nasty about it. Oh well, their loss. I do get something of a kick though when I incite some of them to get bossy. Yeah, I like being dominated and there’s a couple of the guys on the staff who obviously don’t like sissified males coming on to them. They can get pretty harsh if you push it with them. I know, I’ve done it enough to wind up with bruises as a result. That and a raging hardon afterwards!



Anyway, at the end of each exercise session we get walked back to our rooms and we have to provide some service to the other “gurls” in their rooms. There’s twelve of us in this section and they’ll call a third of us up each time one of us gets done with our exercising. A light will flash in our room and our little headphones will tell us it’s time to get up. Real quick like we’ll be up at our door where one of the staff will slide open the slot for us to stick our cocks through. And the gurl coming back from her exercise will have to go down the line sucking off each of us in turn. Damn, but I love that!

The first time I went through that I couldn’t believe it. I couldn’t believe I was so lucky. I get “forcibly” feminized and am “forced” to suck cock after cock each and every day? And then I’m “forced” to have my dick get sucked to? Oh woe! Oh agony! Heaven forbid! Damn, it makes my mouth water and my dick hard even thinking about it. That’s three times a day and it’d be four times a day but you gotta remember that you’d be doing the sucking for one such bout.

And the thing is, after a couple of weeks at this it turns out that the cock sucking is about the only sure-fire way for us to have any really good climax. Oh, we all do cum a lot during the days. We all certainly cum from being sucked. You damn betcha! But I’ve found – and in talking with some of the other gurls it turns out the same for them to – that we only get that really deep, deep climax when we’ve been servicing other cocks. I know that’s part of our conditioning and training but I can’t help it. I go into this kinda trance state when I’ve got a cock to suck and the more cocks I am to suck the deeper I go.

Our trainers know this. It’s when I’m on my last cock after my exercising that the trainer who is taking us down the line will lean forward and start talking to me. He or she – we’ve got both male and female staff (and a couple of trannies to!) – will wait until they’re sure we’re just about to bring off the gurl we’re sucking and then they’ll start whispering in our ears. They’ll tell us what good cock sucking sissy fuck toys we are. They’ll tell us how we exist only to pleasure others and they we’re only happy when we’re being used by others. Stuff like that. Sometimes the trainers will get real nasty and tell us what faggot sissies we are to. A little bit of that dirty talk and away I go. I can’t help myself. With a nice cock in my mouth and a dominant talking dirty to me in my ear I shoot straight aways.

One time one of the nastier muscle guys got real mean with me. I’d been trying to get a rise out of him – literally – by being even more flirty than usual when he took me out of my room for my hour. That only got him pissed. He had his revenge at the end of my hour. Oh, he took me down the line of cocks sticking out of their little slots in each door. And I serviced each one in turn. But at the last one he held off from speaking any of the trigger phrases which would’ve put me over the edge.

Instead, after I’d gulped down the load from that last gurl he had me get down on my knees before him. He then made a big show out of taking his cock out of his uniform pants and stroking it in front of me. I needed to cum so bad at that point that I was actually moaning for it. He knew how to work it though and soon I was begging to suck his rod. Anything, just to be able to cum myself. Instead, he had me open my mouth and stick out my tongue. Then he leaned in and instead of putting his dick there he actually spit into my mouth. The feeling of his hot saliva on my tongue and lips was completely unexpected. I jumped in surprise but got hold of myself quick enough to stay on my knees. My dick got harder and I moaned louder.

“You are such a fucking faggot!” he said. “We’ve got you trained so you’ll take anything we give you and like it – won’t you?” He was sneering at me and all that did was make me want more of it. He was oh, so right. I moaned back at him “Please sir, use me! Please!”

With that, he leaned back upright and aimed his cock at my mouth. Then he began pissing. Oh fuck! This wasn’t the first time I’d done watersports but it had been so long since that time that I’d forgotten how much I missed it. The degradation was wonderful. The heat from his piss and its taste as his stream filled my mouth was fucking bliss. I barely heard his words as he hosed down my faced and body “Yeah, you sissy bitch. You like this, don’t you? That’s right, swallow it all, cunt. Swallow it and cum. Cum now you fucking sissy faggot!” And, I did. I swallowed as much of his piss as I could, reveled in how his piss felt as it streamed over me, and yeah, I came. In fucking buckets. Deep, long and wonderfully did I cum.

I was crying with joy after that. Completely spent and in bliss. He put his dick away and laughed. One of the other trainers had brought over the hose to wash me down before I got back into my room. The cold water of that hose brought me back to earth a bit before I crawled into my room, shucked my piss soaked exercise outfit (it was a real pretty pink spandex number, actually) and used the built-in shower in my room to fully clean up. Sadly, that particular trainer has never been back to handle me personally again. Some nights I jerk myself off fantasizing about what he did and wishing he’d do it again.

But our time out there “on the line” sucking cocks is not unlimited. There’s only so many hours of the day and the exercise room isn’t open all the day. So we only get exercised during certain times of the day. I think it’s only during daylight hours but I’m not sure as there’s no windows in any of the rooms we’re in here. In any event, for us to get our daily quotient of cock sucking in, everything has to go pretty smoothly. Each of us has to be ready to go when it’s our turn to exercise and then each of us has to be pretty quick when it’s our turn to suck all those wonderfully lined up cocks at the end of our exercise session.

If any one of us screws up with any of that it can throw the whole schedule off. And in particular if any one of us fights it, that can really do a number on the routine. Being late or slow is one thing. The trainers will try and stretch things to ensure that we do get “forced” to suck our four cocks or get sucked. But fighting it? That’s different. What they’ll do then is make sure the gurl fighting it gets a lot more than her share. Instead of just four cocks to suck she’ll have to suck more. As many as it takes before she submits.

Remember what I said about our cumming only being really good when we’re doing the sucking? Yeah, that means that when some dumb bitch fights it her putting up that fight is denying the rest of us that really good climax of the day. And the trainers make sure to remind us of that. There’s a been a couple of times already when that stupid bitch has cost me my turn on the line.

They’d taken her out for her exercise before me and even after an hour when I got back she still was fighting it and hadn’t even gotten half way through her four. My trainers sent me back to my room directly. Oh how I burned over that. I’d been counting on having my lips wrapped around my four cocks that day. I lusted after that and kept a hardon throughout my whole exercise period in anticipation of it. This, only to find that stupid cunt wailing on her knees when I got back. It was just more of the same; “No, you can’t make me do this! I’m not gay! I’m not a sissy! You can’t make me do this! I won’t do this! Let me go!” Nothing new there. Same whining as the last time.

I wished I could’ve taken off my shackles – pretty, shiny, femmy chains attached to bracelets and anklets that they hook us up to when moving us from room to room – and punched her one right in the kisser. Then I would’ve happily taken over for where she left off and done my own four to boot! Yeah, I wanted those cocks that bad! This last time I think my trainer must’ve sensed this. She was a real sadist about it – and I liked that. She just put on this whole bit of false sympathy and worked my last nerve about it; “Oh, what’s wrong there little sissy? You pouting that you’re not going to get any dickies to suck? Oh, you poor, poor little cocksucking sissy. What a horrible fate for you!” With that she reached up and began squeezing my nipples through my leotard. It won’t be long now before I have to go up another cup size for my bra and maybe then they’ll have me get implants to! When she watched my eyes cross from the pleasure her nipple play was giving me she decided to give me some relief – in her own little vicious way.

She had me kneel down in front of her and open my mouth. But it wasn’t spit or her piss that filled my mouth this time. Instead, she unhooked the nightstick from her belt and put that to my lips telling me to “suck it, bitch!” Oh and I did! It wasn’t a cock but it did fill my mouth and I was “servicing” someone by doing it. I must’ve presented quite a sight for that dumb bitch further up the hallway as she fought against doing any sucking of her own. I heard her scream even louder as she watched me start throating that nightstick for all I was worth. Turned out it worked for me to. That trainer took her time skull fucking me with her nightstick and then leaned down over my face so that her lips were right next to my ear. “You are nothing but a sissy faggot cock sucking whore. You exist only to please us and will love whatever we do to you. You know you are and you love hearing it to, don’t you? That’s right sissy, suck on that nightstick. Perhaps if you’re a good little sissy faggot I’ll let you kiss my shoes… lick the heel of my stilettos… or may even lick my ass… yes, you little sissy bitch… that’s it… suck it… good, you little faggot… cum now you little sissy slut… cum!” And I did. Not as much as when I was being pissed on (and in) but deeply none the less. When I’d come down from that she made me lick my cum off the floor from where I’d shot. By the time I was done with that the dumb bitch down the hall had once again surrendered and was taking another cock into her mouth. She wasn’t happy about it but she was doing it.

I still don’t like her. She’s stupid for fighting this. She’s screwing it up for the rest of us. And she’s getting in the way of my being the sissy cock sucker of my dreams.

I really don’t like her.

1 comment:

Sammie said...

Yes what a dumb bitch !