Tuesday, October 30, 2018

I'm now also published over on the Nifty Erotic Stories Archive!

I'm now also published over on the Nifty Erotic Stories Archive.  Go me!

For a long time now I've been hitting up the Fictionmania.tv site and then going over to the Nifty site in order to get my fill of feminization erotica.  Mainly it's been Fictionmania as it is solely focused on the femme stuff.  With Nifty it's all under the "Transgender" category and that's but one of several primary story categories.  So, it's not as well filled with tales as Fictionmania.

But there are some unique TV/TS/TG tales on Nifty that don't make it over to Fictionmania so it's always worth a look.  Of late, I've decided to "increase my presence online" by pushing more of my writing out there.  That means publishing on both Fictionmania and Nifty.

We'll see how it goes!

Fran


No comments: