Friday, October 12, 2018

Therapy - Part Two


Catching up a bit here...

This installment in my "Therapy" series was actually published back in June of 2017.

More progress being reported by our assuredly straight protagonist as he undergoes even more intensive and extensive therapy to cure him of his cross dressing problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Therapy - Part Two

Her kisses were soft and sweet just like she was and just like her sweet girlish cock was.  As she kissed me she rubbed her beautifully pert and full titties across my chest.  The latex nurses outfit she was in felt so sexy and slippery as she slid herself over my chest and nipples.  Eventually, she settled down a bit with her weight to one side of me as I lay strapped to the exam table.  Her kisses were more tender and slow as she gently rubbed my nipples between her fingers.  Her touch felt heavenly and I was thankful she didn’t make any comment about how fleshy my pecs were getting.  I would have to ask Doctor Wilson about the changes around my nipples.  But that would be later.  Right then I was just reveling in kissing his nurse as she played with my oh-so-tender nipples.


Eventually though it was time for me to head to the recovery room.  My nurse first placed a special suppository up inside me before she put in a new plug.  The suppository was supposed to enhance some of the effects of the therapy machine and the new plug was larger for the same reason.  She helped me fix up my green little outfit once again and then helped me to my feet.  It had been quite some time since I’d been standing on my own and those ballet boots didn’t help matters any!  My nurse helped steady me though until I was able to wobble along mostly on my own.  I thought the ballet boots weren’t at all practical but since Doctor Wilson had provided them to me it meant they must have been part of my therapy so I gladly wore them as I minced down the hallway with his nurse helping me along.  The way she kept pressing the plug deeper in between my cheeks definitely helped me stand up straighter!

In my haze from all the therapy I just went through I’d no idea how many rooms we went past – or how many corridors we turned down and around.  I just remember how full my butt felt with both the suppository and the plug up there and how warm and wonderful it also felt to have my doctor’s cum up there too.  Oh, and my sexy little nurse’s cum up there as well!  She was sexy.  Very sexy.  I was starting to get turned on again.  Especially now that I realized I could actually have sex with other sexy men and not be gay!  That was such a release for me I wanted to get down on my knees there in the corridor and thank my nurse again for helping me with my therapy.  Too soon though we got to wherever it was Doctor Wilson wanted me to be in and the nurse shoosed me out of the corridor and into a private recovery room.

Along the way I saw several other gorgeous and sexy nurses.  Some were in cute little latex outfits like hers while others were wearing fetish nurse’s outfits cut shorter or more flattering to their wonderful titties.  I wondered if all of these nurses had been former patients of my wonderful doctor but we got to my recovery room before I could ask my nurse any questions.  My nurse guided me to a special seat which had some attachments that were a lot like those of the therapy machine.  There was nozzle looking thing which connected to that special plug in my butt and there was also some other tubes for me to put my cock into.  It felt absolutely wonderful when my nurse fondled my cock in the process of putting it into its tube.  I wish she could have done more but I knew she was busy.  Perhaps later.

She then had me lay back and she strapped me in to the rest of the chair – so I wouldn’t accidentally fall out I’m sure.  It felt so good to be so attended to like this.  My nurse made sure everything was properly adjusted and then she placed a set of earphones on me and told me to relax as it would take some time after my session in the therapy machine before I was ready to be up and around again.  She looked so pretty in her little nurse’s outfit and she was so helpful that I happily returned her kiss when she leaned down and brought her lips to mine.  Then she minced off to help some other patient with his therapy.  Just then that music started again in my earphones and I happily drifted off to a much needed sleep.  That therapy was hard work and I was tired!

As I slept I dreamed of all sorts of wonderful things.  In my dream I was wearing all sorts of lacy things, nylons, garters, corsets, frills, fluffs, sexy shoes, and everything.  I dreamed of how right it all was and how much I wanted all this.  In those dreams I thought I heard my doctor’s voice again.  He was agreeing with me that this was what I really wanted and that this was right for me and that this was good for me and that it was about time I admitted this to myself and accept that I was a sissy – and that I could be one without having to worry about being gay.  I was so happy at this.  Even in my dreams.  It was such a happy dream that I didn’t mind when I began having that same dream over and over again.  I loved having that dream because it all started with me hearing my doctor’s voice in my ears telling me how pretty I was.

After a good long while I awoke to a different nurse undoing me from my the recovery chair.  This nurse was different.  She was wearing a leather nurse’s uniform.  It looked smashing and smelled wonderful!  I think she knew the effect her outfit was having on me for she lost no opportunity to rub her leather clad self upon my naked skin.  While I’d been recovering from my therapy one of the other nurses must have come in and removed my clothing.  For some reason I didn’t seem to mind being naked in front of this nurse either.

This nurse was different, and it wasn’t just her leather outfit that made me realize that.  So, I asked her if she was like the other nurse’s working for my doctor.  She laughed at that, smiled, gently stroked my face with her finely manicured fingers, and said that no, she wasn’t.  She was a real woman and not a sexy feminized man like them.  In fact, she was Dr. Wilson’s wife!  I was so relieved to hear that.  Not that I doubted whether or not Dr. Wilson was straight for I knew he was and that he only had me worship his gorgeous cock and only put that wonderful shaft into me as part of my therapy.  Still though, it was good to hear that he was married to a real woman as that meant there could be no doubt about his being a man’s man.  I must admit though, a little bit of jealousy as this meant that it was her who got to wake up next to Dr. Wilson and not someone like me.  Not that I wanted to be gay with him or anything.  Just that this would further prove how straight I was that I could take that cock of his into my mouth each morning or wrap my thighs around his each night and do so as proof of what a wonderful doctor he is and how successful his therapy is.

She must have read from my expression what I’d been thinking for she then explained a few things to me.  “My name is Jennifer Wilson and you shall refer to me as Nurse Wilson, is that clear?  Good.  Yes, I am Dr. Wilson’s wife but I am also the head nurse in his practice.  I am also a full partner in this practice, and I am also his top assistant when it comes to making sure his therapy is truly effective.  That last part is why I am here now with you.  I am here to help you with your therapy.  You see, you are at a very troublesome point right now and we’ve found that certain measures are necessary for us to take in order to avoid your heading in any unintended direction as a result of your therapy.  You are finally beginning to break down those emotional barriers you have so long built-up over your crossdressing issues.  Right now Dr. Wilson and the rest of the staff have helped you attain some remarkable success but this has come with some risk.  I know that you have started to finally achieve control of your fears about being gay.  The fact that you can now accept Dr. Wilson’s wonderful cock inside you without your having any more fears or doubts or guilt about how you might be gay because of it is a good thing.  But there is a risk in that.  Some of our patients have become confused about what they were doing and why they were doing it.  We soon came to realize that some of the men, men like yourself, soon came to associate all their sexual pleasure only when they had my husband’s cock inside them or when they were properly thanking one of our nurses by taking their cocks inside them as well.  This can be a dangerous thing and it could ruin the progress of your therapy!”

I was stunned at this for I realized that I did enjoy having my doctor’s cock inside of me.  I also enjoyed it when that sexy feminized nurse put his cock inside me as well.  I was fine with them doing that and fine with the pleasure I was receiving from it – and certainly fine with my giving them pleasure in return for they had all done so much for me in my therapy – but now I began to panic that I might be losing it all.  I thought I found my inner strength to be proud of being a sissy and that being a cocksucking and assfucking sissy did not mean I was gay!  Before I could spiral down any further Nurse Wilson quickly stepped in to calm my fears.

“There, there!  No need to panic.  That’s why I’m here to help with your therapy.  You see, we have found that if our patients are still able to show that they are both attracted to a real woman and are able to satisfy a real woman sexually then that means that they are still in control of their heterosexuality no matter how much pleasure the derive from pleasing other men.  Do you understand my precious?  Yes, that’s it, concentrate on your breathing and your meditation and the lessons you’ve learned from taking those computer tests.  Yes, that’s better.  Now this is all part of your therapy.  I am a medical professional and I’m here to help you.  Yes, that’s it.  Good boy.  You want to please me don’t you?  That will be good for you.  It is part of your therapy.  I can see you’re already very attracted to me as being a real woman.  Here, let’s begin our session.”

With that she helped me off the recovery chair and had me kneel in front of her, assuming the same power dynamic enhancement position that Dr. Wilson had me in during my therapy sessions with him.  There on my knees before this very powerful, very strong, very beautiful and very sexy woman was such a good thing.  It was all I could think about at that moment.  It was reverberating through my mind so much I could think of nothing else.  It was like a song playing again and again telling me to submit and to serve this beautiful and powerful woman.  That seemed like a song I’d heard many, many times for it was so familiar to me and it seemed so right.  It also seemed part of my therapy so I knew it had to be right.

As I was thinking these thoughts Nurse Wilson began pacing around me in those lovely high heels of hers.  The sound they made upon the hard floor was like a wonderful drumbeat that worked its way into my brain.  And she also began talking to me in that lovely, lovely voice of hers.  It was a voice very different from her husband’s but it was just as powerful and just as comforting and just as strong.  I soon found myself slipping into the same peaceful and attentive and submissive state Dr. Wilson’s voice would put me into.

“Yes, sissy, good sissy, that’s it sissy, open your mind to me.  Submit to me sissy.  This is for your own good sissy.  This is part of your therapy sissy.  Submit to me sissy and I will help you sissy.  That’s it, sink deeper into my voice sissy.  Lose yourself in my voice sissy.  Bend yourself to my will sissy.  Follow my words sissy and I will help you sissy.  Yes sissy, good sissy.  I’m here to help you sissy.  I’m here to help you but only if you do as I tell you to sissy.  You will do as I tell you to sissy.  Do as I tell you to and you will be happy sissy.  Do as I tell you to and your therapy will work sissy.  Do as I tell you to and I will be happy sissy.  You want me to be happy sissy.  You will be happy when I am happy sissy.  You want to make me happy sissy.”

On and on this went.  It was wonderful.  I was falling deeper and deeper into Nurse Wilson’s words and into her commands and into her control!  It was wonderful.  I relished this.  The deeper I went under for her the happier it made her, that, in turn, made me happy and that meant my therapy was working!

Nurse Wilson stopped circling me and stopped drawing me more deeply into her control.  “I am a real woman sissy, do you find me attractive sissy?  Yes, of course you do, that’s why your cock is so hard now.  I am a real woman sissy, not like those other nurses.  Here, sissy, let me show you that I am a real woman.”  And with that she unsnapped her short little leather nurses skirt and pulled it away to reveal her glorious and naked pussy.  It was so wonderfully framed by the white garter straps which held up her white nylons that I found irresistibly sexy as well.  Her pussy was perfect!  Her pussy was wonderful.  Her pussy was real.  She was a real woman.  I was a sissified man – but I wasn’t a gay man – so it was only right for me to find her pussy beautiful. 

“Yes, sissy, you do find me attractive.  Would like a closer view sissy?  Yes, that’s right, lean forward but don’t touch.  Good sissy.  Close your mouth sissy and breath only through your nose.  That’s it sissy, breath in my scent.  Do you smell that sissy?  Yes, sissy, I’m wet, very wet.  Helping you with your therapy excites me.  You excite me sissy.  I love helping men like you become sissies.  I love helping men like you with their therapy.  Helping you with your therapy makes me happy and you want to make me happy don’t you sissy?”

I really couldn’t answer anything at that point.  After all, she’d told me to close my mouth and I couldn’t bring myself to disobey her in any way.  Her scent was also doing more things to my mind.  I don’t know where I had smelled that wonderful scent before but I was swooning over smelling it now.  It was all I could to remain upright and not collapse in ecstasy.

“Good sissy, your therapy is working.  That makes me happy.  That makes you happy.  Good sissy.  Now, sissy, go through with the rest of your therapy sissy.  Please me sissy.  Make me happy with your tongue sissy.  Put your little sissy tongue on my pussy and make me happy sissy.”

With that she stepped forward and brought that gorgeous pussy onto my mouth.  Her pussy actually seemed to engulf me and I imagined myself being completely enveloped in her beautiful, beautiful pussy.  I began lapping away at her pussy, lapping away to please her and thus help my therapy.  With every stroke of my tongue and shudder of pleasure I felt in her I knew I was doing better in my therapy.  I soon lost myself in her scent, her taste and the texture of her glorious pussy as she rode it up and down my willing face.  I must have been very good in my therapy for she soon was grabbing at my hair and pulling me into her pussy.  Through the slippery rubbing sounds of the latex hose around my head as her thighs embraced my face I heard her moan out a climax.  I felt wonderful at that.  I was pleasing my nurse!  I so wanted to please me nurse.  She was being so good to me by helping me in my therapy this way!  So, I kept on licking at her pussy and at her clit.  Soon almost her entire weight was on me as she shuddered through another series of climaxes.  I loved that for with each one she would release even more juices into my open and welcoming mouth.

Eventually though, she pulled herself upright and off of my tongue.  “That was wonderful sissy.  You are making excellent progress in your therapy sissy.  Now it’s time to complete today’s session.  I want you up on the recovery chair.  Now!”

I staggered upright and clambered up on the chair.  Nurse Wilson soon had me strapped back in again.  She even put the plug back into my butt again.  This time though, she made some adjustments to the base of the chair and that changed the angle of the chair’s back.  I was soon laying almost flat on my back in the recovery chair.  Nurse Wilson then folded out some small steps from the chair base and she swung herself over and astride me.

“Alright my sweet little sissy, you showed me how in control of your heterosexuality you were with your tongue now, let’s see if you can still find it in yourself to please me with your sissy cock!”  Nurse Wilson then lifted up a bit and deftly positioned my cock at her pussy lips.  She eased just the tip in and then took her hands away and placed them on my swollen nipples.  Once she had a good grip there, making my eyes rollback with the pleasure from that alone, she said “Sissy, look at me.  Look at me sissy.  Concentrate now.  You need to concentrate.  You need to please me sissy.  You need to set aside any other pleasure you are receiving and concentrate on pleasing me now sissy.  This is part of your therapy sissy.  You must please me if your therapy is going to work.  You want your therapy to work, don’t you sissy?  That’s it.  Look at me sissy.  Look at me.  Please me sissy.  Good sissy.  Good sissy.”

By now she’d slid that wonderful pussy all the way down on my cock and was grinding her pussy lips into my crotch.  All the while though she kept talking to me and looking me straight in the eyes.  I couldn’t tear myself away from her gaze.  She had me completely captivated by her staring at me.  I was enraptured and completely under her control.  Her voice was so lovely and so powerful and she was so wonderful for helping me with my therapy.  I wanted to please her so much I was almost desperate to do so.  My cock was so hard and I wanted to cum so deeply but, I didn’t.  I couldn’t.  I had to please her.  She was a real woman and I had to please her if my therapy was going to work.  So that meant I had to concentrate on pleasing her and not cumming.  I had to listen to her every word and follow her every command for she was helping me and this was the way for my therapy to work.  Soon enough I was fully entranced.  She rode me for a long while like that.  Her bouncing up and down on my cock was wonderful.  She was using those little steps she’d folded out like a pair of stirrups and she was cantering on me, her little sissy pony boy.  She was impaling herself on my cock and rubbing my nipples and talking to me with that lovely, lovely voice of hers.  I was doing everything for her and losing myself in her and in her voice and in her commands and in her wonderful pussy.  She rode me like that through several deep climaxes.  I could tell that because when she came she would squeeze everything really hard.  She’d squeeze her pussy around my cock and she’s squeeze her hands around my titties.  That almost sent me over the edge several times but I found it within myself to remain under her control and not cum.

Eventually Nurse Wilson finally stopped riding my cock.  She collapsed on top of me, just like the other nurse, and relaxed into me.  She was murmuring what a good sissy I was and how good my therapy was coming along and that I would be a wonderful sissy.  I basked in all that even as my cock stood ramrod straight up from all the work done on it.  Nurse Wilson climbed off of me and then rearranged the table a bit so that she could now comfortably stand over my face.  This meant that my body was at a backward angle and the blood began rushing to my head a bit.  Once she was positioned that way she told me “Good sissy, this is the last part of your therapy today.  We need to fully reinforce the pleasure you receive from being with a real woman.  Sissy, when I tell you to, I want you to start licking my pussy again only this time I also want you to cum for me.  Will you do that for me sissy?  I will make me so happy if you do that for me.  You do want to please me, right sissy.  Yes, that’s right, good sissy.  Alright now sissy, you’ve been good and you’ve earned this.  Put your tongue out and start licking me.”

I did that as she settled herself down upon my face again.  Her scent was very heavy and that, plus the blood rushing to my head, was almost enough to make my head explode!  What she did next though, truly did blow my mind!  As she ground her pussy onto my face and trapped my head with her latex covered thighs I then felt something fantastic upon my cock – her lips!  She had grabbed hold of my shaft with her hands and then slowly sank her mouth down upon it – just like she’d previously sank her pussy lips down onto it.  This was amazing!  This was completely unexpected!  This was wonderful!  This was also enough to make me cum.  And that I did.  Deeply and strongly and wonderfully.  I wanted to hold out and enjoy it for as long as I could but she’d had me right at that point for so long that my will to resist was gone.  Besides, she had told me to cum. She’s said that this was part of my therapy!  I needed to cum to complete my therapy!  Yes, that was it, this was good for me!  All these thoughts ran through my mind in a flash – just before I was overcome by the blinding brilliance of my climax.  A climax that seemed to blow out every nerve in my body I came so deeply.  What a wonderful thing this crossdressing therapy was!

I only vaguely remember Nurse Wilson climaxing on my face once again.  She did so as I spurted into her beautiful mouth.  She let me lay there in my ecstatic fog for a while before she even popped my cock out past her pretty lips.  She eventually stood up and righted the chair.  She climbed atop me once more but was now sitting in my lap and laying against my chest.  She stroked my hair and looked into my eyes.  Then she brought her pretty lips to mine and parted my lips with her tongue.  Once our kiss was full I felt her push something else into my mouth – my cum.  She hadn’t swallowed it but had kept it in her mouth to share with me.  Nurse Wilson was such a wonderful nurse.  With that she kissed me even more deeply.  It was wonderful.  I was pretty exhausted by then and Nurse Wilson knew it.

We eventually parted our lips and ended our kissing.  My head was still swimming and my body was floating from all the sensations I’d just been through.  Nurse Wilson stood back up, put her skirt back on, and smoothed out her leather nurses outfit.  Then she made sure all the straps on the recovery chair were properly adjusted – I really was in danger of falling off I was so tired!  Then she hooked up some tubing to the plug in my butt, placed my cock back in its tube, affixed the headphones back upon my ears, smoothed my hair away from my face, and gave me another deep kiss.  Then she affixed a breathing mask upon my mouth and nose.  “You look like you may need some extra oxygen after all that exertion and this will be good for you to breathe anyway.  It will help you relax and sleep for you need to sleep now.”  Then she placed a blindfold upon my eyes so that there’d be no light intruding to keep me awake.  My nurse was such a thoughtful nurse.  The music started up again in the headphones and just as I began drifting off in that music I thought I started smelling my nurse’s pussy as I breathed.  It was a wonderful smell.  I was so content that my therapy was working so well.  I could now easily and happily have a man’s cock inside me with no fear that I was gay – no matter how much I enjoyed the feelings that cock brought about in me.  I knew this for I was also able to please a real woman.  No gay man could do that, right?  Of course that was right, my nurse told me it and told me that this was all just part of my therapy. 

Hours later I awoke to a very pleasurable sensation.  I eventually opened my eyes to see one of Dr. Wilson nurses working her lips up and down on my fully engorged cock.  I smiled at this and reveled in the attention.  Dr. Wilson’s nurses were so helpful and giving.  I was also very relieved now that I could enjoy such attentions as I knew they could not render me gay.  So, I just lay there and let that cute little nurse work her lips all over my cock.  Too soon though she pulled herself off of it once she saw I was awake.

“About time sleepy head” she said, “You’ve been here all night, now it’s time for you to get going.  You have a brief follow up appointment with Dr. Wilson in an hour.  Your outfit is right here for you but I think you’ll need to shower first.  That’s in that room over there.  OK dearie, get to it!” and with that she slapped my butt to get me off the recovery chair.  I noticed that my butt plug had been removed sometime during my sleeping as well.  Quickly then, I got myself in gear.  The hot water of the shower felt so good on my body.  I noticed the swelling in my chest hadn’t gone down and I knew I should mention this to Dr. Wilson as well.  I also wondered if I was gaining weight.  Perhaps I should ask him about dieting too.  Maybe Dr. Wilson could recommend a dietician.  Anyway, I had to get moving so I moved along.  In short order I was all fluffed and puffed and dressed.  Nothing fancy, just some boy cut panties, stay up nylons, and a matching teddy that all but disappeared under my knit shirt I wore atop of it.  My men’s shoes looked and felt horribly clunky compared to the ballet boots I’d worn during my therapy session but at least in the shoes I could actual walk and not teeter.  Then I quickly put on a light bit of makeup and was out the door. 

Walking down this corridor I realized how different it was from the therapy room corridor I’d previously been in.  There were fewer doors in this corridor so that meant that the rooms must be larger.  I also noticed that almost all of the doors were closed.  One of the ones that was open, if only slightly, allowed me a glimpse of two of the nurses with another patient.  It seems that these two were being a bit more thorough in helping this patient wake up!  I looked in further and saw that this patient was one of the “pretty ones” I’d first seem back when I started my therapy.  Damn, his tits were gorgeous! The lucky guy!  That actually took me a minute or two before I realized what I had just thought. 

Previously I wasn’t too impressed with those pretty ones for I thought they were in far worse off shape than I was.  Now here I was impressed – impressed with how big that guy’s tits were.  What was going on here?  Why would I now think that this was a good thing.  I was finding this very confusing but didn’t have time to think about it more as another nurse found me in the hallway and collected me for my appointment with Dr. Wilson.  This nurse, Daphne, was also very sexy and she made sure to compliment me on my makeup and helped make sure my outfit was perfect.  We even shared a quick little sissy kiss before she showed me into Dr. Wilson’s office.  I would never have tried that before I’d started my treatments with Dr. Wilson and I was surprised and pleased how good it felt to be so confident in my heterosexuality that kissing another crossdressed man wasn’t a problem for me.  Dr. Wilson’s treatments really were doing wonders for me!

Dr. Wilson’s office was every bit the powerful man’s office.  A big desk and some well appointed and strongly masculine furniture filled the room.  There was the usual “me” wall with his certificates, diplomas, awards and citations.  The usual bookcase filled with medical publications and stuff.  In short, it was everything I’d imagined Dr. Wilson’s office should be.

He greeted me warmly with a nice strong hug and a brief kiss before we then sat down, him back in his chair behind his desk, and me in one of the smaller chairs facing him.

“You look radiant this morning!  I see my wife has been helping you with your therapy.  You are making excellent progress and I knew you would respond well to her help.  That is a good thing.  I think we’ve really made a breakthrough here and now is not the time to let up on it!”

Doctor Wilson looked down at my file as he had it open on his desk and then jotted down a brief note.

“I see you should have gone through that last set of motivational audio discs I prescribed.  So, it’s time for a new set.  Have to keep the motivations fresh, eh!” he beamed at me as he handed me the note.  “Sorry to be so brief but I’m sure you want to get back to your home and get your weekend going.  We’ll see you on Monday for your usual appointment!” he said as he rose from his desk to walk me out to the reception room.  I really wanted to more than just shake his hand and hug him but, he was my doctor and if he wanted me to go back to my home then that’s what was best for me.  Doctor Wilson is such a wonderful doctor.  He’s always right and I’m so lucky to be getting treated by him!

Back at the front desk once again I was greeted by Kathy, Doctor Wilson’s receptionist, even in her “weekend casual” outfit she still looked dynamite and her smile was dazzling as always.  I was still somewhat dazed from the previous night’s therapy so I just smiled back at her as I handed her the script Doctor Wilson had written for me.

“Ah, yes it’s about time for your next set of those.” She strode over to one of the cabinets in the back of the office and reached up for a box of the new CDs.  Her legs looked even longer and sexier as she reached up for them.  I happily imagined what it would be like to be between those legs with my tongue on her pussy.  Or perhaps she was into the kinkier stuff and would love having my legs up in the air as she pegged me with her strap-on. 

“Penny for your thoughts” she laughingly said as smiled and handed me the CDs.  I blushed as I realized I was so entranced by the idea of Kathy having her way with me that I’d not even realized she’d walked back to me.  I laughed nervously, thanked her, and scooted out of the office.

The only thing which kept me from setting a land speed record on the drive back home was the realization my face was made up and that could complicate things if I got pulled over for speeding.  Part of my mind did wonder what it would be like to give the cop a blow job in exchange for getting out of the ticket.  I smiled at myself over that as I knew if I did something like that it wouldn’t be because I was queer.  I’m not gay, I’m straight!  And I’ve the inner confidence to be able to go down on a guy or take him up my ass and still not be gay!  Doctor Wilson’s therapy was working!

Anyway, the rest of that weekend was something of a blur.  Once home I quickly stripped down to my sexy lingerie and pranced around in front of the mirror in the bedroom.  It didn’t take long before I’d jerked off to the image and the memories of my last treatment session.  Recovering a bit, I took off my makeup to reapply it even more boldly and put on a different wig and different hose.  I also took out one of the dildos I’d bought online.  A bit of lube later and I was fucking and jerking myself to yet another climax.  I scooped my splooge off of my nylons and licked my fingers clean of it imagining it was Doctor Wilson’s cum as I did so.  I choose a bigger dildo for my next wanking session and even put a shemale porn up on my TV in the living room.  After cumming from that I decided to shower but used the suction cup base of the dildo to attach it to the wall in the shower so I could fuck myself back onto and off of it.  I came from doing that as well.  Then it was reapplying my makeup again, a different outfit again and more dildoing.  This time I sucked on one of the dildos as I jammed the other in and out of my hole.  The rest of the weekend was spent doing that and pretty much nothing else.  It was wonderful!  Doctor Wilson’s therapy really had worked and I felt so free to realize that accepting this side of myself didn’t mean I was gay!

Come Monday morning however, I was exhausted.  I’d slept through my alarm and woke to find myself a lube and cum covered sticky mess in my torn nylons and cum crusted panties.  I’d fallen asleep with a full face of heavily applied makeup and now half of it was all over the pillow case while the rest was spread over my face and in my hair.  No, I was not pretty!  And it took forever to drag myself into the shower and get it all cleaned off.  I was an hour late to work and looked a wreck.  I also realized that I’d jerked off so much that my cock was sore in places.  And so to was my butt hole.  More lube the next time, I thought to myself.

The only thing which kept me going through the day was being able to get to my next therapy session.  I really hoped it would be back on that therapy machine.  I might have wound up totally exhausted from it but that would’ve been worth the risk!

Despite getting the stink eye from my supervisor for leaving exactly at five while having come in late, I made quite sure to get to Doctor Wilson’s clinic with enough time to get ready for my treatment.  A lovely blue teddy and matching panties awaited me.  Another one of Doctor Wilson’s nurses collected me from the changing room and led me to one of the computer testing stations.  I was extra thirsty this time and went through two full pitchers of water she’d set out for me as I did the computer exercises.  I also must’ve been really tired from the weekend as I was pretty foggy, mentally, after those exercises.  The nurse led me over to an exam table and strapped me in as usual.  I found the restriction of the straps to be comforting, actually.  I must’ve dozed off for a while as I didn’t remember what she did next and had I been awake I certainly would’ve done more than just remember it. 

At first I thought she’d played a joke on me but Doctor Wilson was there when I woke up to explain to me that it wasn’t a joke.  He noticed I was a bit nervous about it so he immediately had me getting into the power dynamics position and begin my breathing exercises.  Doctor Wilson is such a wonderful doctor.  He always knows what’s best for me.  And he was right, as usual, that as soon as I began wrapping my painted lips around his wonderful cock to practice my breathing exercises I did indeed calm right down.

As I focused on my breathing – inhaling just ahead of his slowly thrusting cock and then exhaling as he pulled it back out of my mouth – Doctor Wilson happily explained what his nurse had done to me and why it was necessary.

“What you have attached to your genitals is what’s known as a Restricted Access Device.  My nurse reported that your penis looked somewhat raw and seemed more tender than usual in her examination of you as you’d drifted off after the computer exercises.  You were plainly quite overly tired from what went on this weekend.  And that’s not at all unusual.  It’s expected, in fact.  Which is why I found it necessary to now use this Restricted Access Device with you.  It’s nothing permanent and we’ll only incorporate it as part of your therapy for as long as it takes you to acclimate to the level of the treatment we’re now at.”

I found his voice to be so soothing and everything just seemed so right as I knelt there before him in my nylons, heels, panties, blue teddy, and a full face of makeup.  Doctor Wilson paused in his explanation to brush a bit of my wig’s hair from my face and looked even deeper into my eyes.  I always felt so calm and safe and secure and willing when he looked at me that way.  He is a wonderful doctor.

“Friday night’s therapy session was a major milestone for you.  It opened many new doors for you and it’s important you have both the energy and the focus to keep going with your therapy.  I know there are so many emotions pent up inside you that the therapy is now starting to release that it’s difficult holding yourself back from trying to release them all at once.  Physically though, you really can’t do that.  It’s obvious that you masturbated yourself into exhaustion over the weekend.”  He smiled down at me and then continued his explanation, “If you’d had more time you probably would’ve worn the skin right off your penis!” he chuckled and I moaned around his wonderful cock as I realized how right he was.

“So this device I’ve locked around your genitals is going to prevent you from overly accessing your penis.  I know it may be a bit frustrating but this will allow your body the chance it needs to recover and allow you to have the necessary mental focus for your therapy to be effective.  Yes, it’s locked onto you.  I’ll provide you the key to use if there’s some emergency that you need to remove it.  I realize that this might be too tempting so the key is in a sealed envelope that can not be resealed if you have to open it.  When you come into the office for your regular therapy sessions one of the nurses will remove the R.A.D., fully clean your genitals, apply skin cream to help heal things and then reapply the R.A.D.  I will be monitoring your progress on a continual basis so it won’t be long before we can take the R.A.D. off for longer periods.  This is a necessary part of your therapy now and I know you want to progress with that, don’t you?”

I moaned in frustration realizing that Doctor Wilson was right and that I really did need to have him control my self-pleasuring this way otherwise I would be exhausted all the time from cumming so much.  I could only nod my head up and down in agreement as his wonderful cock was too deep in my mouth for me to speak.

“That’s excellent!  I knew you’d agree.  That makes me happy you’re being so dedicated to your treatment!” he replied.

I felt all warm inside realizing that I’d made my doctor happy.  Making my doctor happy was always a good thing as it meant my treatment was working.  I loved making my treatment work and I loved making my doctor happy.  I focused on my breathing exercises and that seemed to please Doctor Wilson even more as he soon had both of his hands on my head to hold me still while he fully took over the pace of my breathing rhythm.  I loved when he did this for it meant I’d shortly get to savor some of his cum.  Getting to taste my doctor’s cum was a good thing.  It meant that I’d done very well in my therapy and it was proof that I could have a full mouthful of his cum from my having wrapped my lips around his cock – but still be an absolutely straight heterosexual man in the process!  Soon enough, with a deep moan, my wonderful doctor gave me some of his wonderful cum.  My own cock throbbed, almost painfully, in that “Restricted Access Device” he locked around it.  I realized my panties were going to be very, very sticky.

That became the pattern of my therapy for the next several weeks.  I had my thrice weekly appointments and at each one the R.A.D. was unlocked and taken off from around my cock and balls.  I was always too groggy from the computer exercises to lose control of myself as the device came off, the nurse rubbed the creams onto my shaft and sac and put the device back on.  I honestly was hoping the nurses would do more but apparently, that wasn’t part of my therapy.

I’d hoped that Doctor Wilson would declare my penis to be healed enough to remove the R.A.D. that Friday but, alas, no.  Instead, one of his nurses started a new procedure on me to help relieve the pressure that seemed to be building inside of me the longer I wore that Device.  Doctor Wilson was there assisting things as it was my first time going through the Prostate Expressing.  I still get a giggle out of it when he says that phrase.  I’d jerked off to enough sissy porn to know a prostate milking when I saw it.  So, calling it some official medical phrase always struck me as funny.  The feeling of that small dildo rubbing up and down over my prostate however, was anything but funny.  It made my eyes roll up into my head it felt so damn good. 

Doctor Wilson seemed a bit worried about that so he immediately had me start practice my breathing exercises.  I guess he must’ve anticipated this reaction in me as he had me safely strapped into this low bench that had my butt at the right height for his nurse to get to and my head at the right height for me to do my breathing exercises around his wonderful cock.  Frustratingly, his nurse was too damn skilled with the “expressing” for it went exactly as intended.  That rubbing squeezed out a whole bunch of my seminal fluid that had built up and, while it felt heavenly, it was just not intense enough or went on long enough to bring me to a climax.  Perhaps if my cock hadn’t also been locked up in that damn R.A.D. I would’ve cum.  Doing my breathing exercises at the same time only added to the frustration.  Doctor Wilson told me this would help me with my focus and keep my inner energy on an even keel.  And all that would help with my therapy.  So, I guess it was worth it.  Honestly though, I really, really wanted to cum.

After a month or so of this of this Doctor Wilson recognized my plight and on that particular Friday night he surprised me by switching places with his nurse.  No her cock wasn’t as wonderful as Doctor Wilson’s but it still filled my mouth nicely enough for me to practice my breathing exercises around.  And my doing so seemed to make her happy enough and that made Doctor Wilson happy so that meant it was good for my therapy!

Doctor Wilson further surprised me by starting the “Prostate Expressing” by using his actual cock!  Oh that was so wonderful!  His shaft filled me so much more than that little dildo rubbing thing the nurse had been using.  And Doctor Wilson had begun talking to me with that wonderful voice of his as he helped me focus on what I was feeling.  It didn’t take long at all before I was wonderfully floating along to that voice of his.  The rhythm of his wonderful cock inside me and the nurse’s cock in my mouth set the pace and it felt so, so good.

Doctor Wilson told me that in order to fully experience whether or not my cross dressing was proof that I was gay or whether I was just in lust with the fantasies that I had to go deeper into the cross dressing experience.  That I had to go beyond just the mere dressing as a sissy but to experience sex as a sissy.  That is, to not focus on my cock in order to reach sexual climax.  That a true sissy was never the active one in sex.  A true sissy never fucked but was always fucked instead.  That my cock could no longer be the center of my sex but that my ass would be instead.  My ass and my mouth.  That I could not make this part of my therapy work if my cock was left free.  That I had to focus on other parts of myself to attain that climax.  That I had to learn to cum like a sissy in order for my therapy to work.  Only then could I tell whether this was who I was or whether it was just a fantasy obscuring that.  That I needed to be able to cum from being fucked without touching my cock in order for my therapy to work.

As I knelt there, strapped to this exam bench, wearing these absolutely divine Cuban heeled seamed nylon stockings running up to a ten strap garter belt, special black panties with a frilly lacy opening for my cock and balls to hang through while another opening in back allowed a different access, a black satin waist cincher, a lovely black bra filled out nicely with some very pert breast forms, a pretty jeweled choker around my throat, black satin opera length gloves on my arms and my face done quite ravishingly, I could only swoon in response to Doctor Wilson’s words. 

Doctor Wilson was right.  He was always right.  Doctor Wilson is such a wonderful doctor and I was so lucky to have him treating me.  Doctor Wilson knew what was best for me.  And his treatment, his wonderful treatment, was feeling so, so very good.  It had to be right.  Nothing that felt so good could be anything but right!  The way Doctor Wilson’s fingers gripped my ass cheeks as he began slamming his wonderful cock into me felt even more right.  The way his wonderful cock rode across my prostate was going to do more than just express it.  I felt the pressure build up to that point as his cock pounded away in my ass and his words just pounded into my mind.  His nurse, the little vixen, didn’t pause a bit with her sliding that wonderfully girly cock of hers into my mouth as she reached down and snaked her fingers past my bra and under the breast forms to begin playing with my nipples.

I was so damn horny from not having cum for so long that when my doctor and his nurse put their minds to it, that it didn’t take long at all.

Doctor Wilson sensed this and picked up his pace of assisting me in realizing the next step of my therapy.  With each deep thrust of his wonderful cock inside me it brought me closer and closer to that point.  I moaned around his nurse’s cock as I began to go over the top of my climax.  From the way she was leaning I figured that Doctor Wilson was kissing her or nibbling on her pert sexy breasts and the thought of that – of my being in her place – just added to my excitement.

Doctor Wilson’s thrusting got harder as well.  His grip was oh so wonderfully strong as he was practically pulling me off the exam bench as he slammed his cock into me.  The sensations were so wonderfully too much that I began quivering and spasming as my own climax built and then erupted.  The pressure of that R.A.D. was almost painful as my cock engorged from all the stimulation and as I climaxed I felt every pulse of my cumming as it had to push past the restriction of that Device to get out and down my shaft.  The whole thing was ecstatic and wonderful and deep and tingling and rushing and beautiful!  The nurse even added to it all when her pretty little cock added its spurts into my mouth.  Her cum wasn’t as thick or as powerful as Doctor Wilson’s but I savored it just the same.

This was wonderful!  My therapy was working.  I was pushing past the distractions of my cock and focusing on the sissy fantasy!  I would soon be cured of all this as I worked past that and got it out of my system!  I would be cured and once again be a straight heterosexual man with no more doubts or issues!  Doctor Wilson was so right about me.  I was a straight heterosexual man and that the intensity of my orgasm left my ass muscles spasming around his cock as it was buried inside of me only proved that!

The therapy was working!


No comments: