Sunday, November 25, 2018

TEASE - November 2018

That was fun!

I went to my second TEASE Party.  It was fun and there were some very sexy gurls there.  I wish I was able to go as a gurl myself but, alas, time and money got in the way.

The first TEASE Party I went to was back in 2015.  I had fun there too but it was very much a "first time" thing.  Jill had done an excellent job making me up but everything else was not as good.  The shoes were my fault as they were bought online and so large I kept falling out of them.  The wig was Jill's and I wound up eating it for most of the evening.  I still had fun but knew things not only would get better but had to get better.

This TEASE Party I was in boy drag.  Yes, it was head to toe leather but nothing femme at all.  Still though, I had fun.  Jessica played a nicely big part in that fun.

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Club Stiletto party as there'll be some makeup lessons going on there!  Step by step is how I'm getting into this!

Yay me!

No comments: