Monday, March 20, 2023

Therapy Part 3

 Dr. Wilson's cross dressing therapy treatment continues! Shelly, our favorite patient in the first two installments, relates how her therapy treatments have not only progressed but have gotten so advanced that she's now ready for her first first Special Encounter Therapy session!


My therapy to treat my cross dressing problem was working.  Well, more accurately, it was therapy to help me address my sexuality issues my cross dressing was causing.  I’d been undergoing treatment by Doctor Wilson for over a year now and every day and in every way I making fantastic progress.  Doctor Wilson assured me of this in every therapy session.

 

The way he smiled at me as he looked down at me as I knelt in the Power Dynamics Enhancement Position before him and he filled my mouth with his wonderful cock assured me that my therapy was working.  Or the way his hands held me so tightly as his wonderful cock spasmed deep inside of me when it was time for one of my Prostate Expressing sessions.  I knew my therapy was working as it made Doctor Wilson happy and making him happy made me happy.  Doctor Wilson is a wonderful doctor and I am so lucky to be treated by him.  Doctor Wilson is a caring and professional doctor.  Doctor Wilson is always right and I can trust him to always help me and know what’s best for me.  Doctor Wilson is a wonderful doctor.

 

It was at about the year mark in my treatments that Doctor Wilson had me in one of the more basic examination rooms.  Those are the ones with just an exam bench and no Therapy Machine.  I’d just been on that machine and was still in that happy floaty state that always happens after spending a treatment session on it.  This time I was all in black – a black wig, nicely shadowed eyes, dark dark red lipstick, a bit of blush, dark red nail polish, a black satin waist cincher, black lacy panties, black ten strap garters, black seamed nylons, some truly divine classic black five inch heeled stilettos, a wispy see-through black blouse with ruffles at the cuffs went under the waist cincher and which I think it did a nice job of obscuring the fact that under the lacy black bra I was wearing that it wasn’t any breast forms of padding filling out the cups.  It was me.  That was starting to bother me and I kept on wanting to talk to Doctor Wilson about it. 

 

I was shedding weight nicely with the diet he’d prescribed for me and the special protein shakes I also got from his office were all working wonders – elsewhere on my body but not on my chest.  My chest was rather puffy and soft.  My nipples were wonderfully sensitive though.  Something which Doctor Wilson noticed and advised me to make good use of to provide alternative stimulation as part of my therapy.  Thanks to the RAD – Restrictive Access Device – which he was now having me wear on my penis, any sort of “alternative stimulation” was fine by me!  In the months since my therapy had started including wearing that damn chastity cage – and I knew that’s what the thing was no matter what official medical term Doctor Wilson insisted on calling it (he can be so formal at times!) – I was pretty focused on finding other ways of getting the relief not having free access to my cock meant.  When I’d finally been able to climax without touching my cock was a wonderful moment!  That it was also part of my therapeutic process just meant that it too was a good thing.  I now had a selection of really wonderful dildos for just that purpose.  As my nipples got more sensitive I began using a bunch of different suction toys on them to make them both bigger and more pleasurable to play with.  That really helped me climax as I plowed my ass with my other toys.  And it really felt wonderful when Doctor Wilson or one of his nurses would make use of my “happy buttons” during my regular therapy sessions.

 

I was truly attaining my therapy goals of no longer being so focused on my own penis as my primary means of deriving sexual pleasure.  According to Doctor Wilson, this would better allow me to confront my sexuality issues and work past them more quickly.  So in just the past few months having my ass full of a cock – preferably a real one – while my nipples were being worked over would usually bring me to a really nice orgasm all on its own.  And every time I did that I knew my therapy was making more and more progress!

 

But I was still concerned about how swollen and puffy my chest seemed to be getting.  The fact that I could now fill out A cup sized bras didn’t seem right to me.  Not when I’d shed to much weight elsewhere.  I was going to ask Doctor Wilson about that but, just like all the other times before, something else came up to push that issue aside until later.

 

In this case it was someone else who came into the exam room with Doctor Wilson.  Someone else who was not one of Doctor Wilson’s nurses.  Before I could even voice any objections Doctor Wilson smoothly took charge and put me at ease.  He is so very good at that.  I am so lucky to have Doctor Wilson as my doctor.  Doctor Wilson is always right and always knows what’s best for me.

 

“Shelly! (It had been a long time since Doctor Wilson or any of his staff referred to me by my male name, Steven)  There you are.  You look wonderful!” he boomed, walking over to me directly and embracing me.  I melted into his powerful arms.  It’s always so good to be held by Doctor Wilson.

 

“Shelly, this is Doctor Taylor.  Doctor Taylor runs a practice similar to mine and provides therapy to me similar to you.  A type of therapy treatment which I think you could benefit from as well.  I’d like to see if you’d be interested in this so, please, would you let me explain it to you?”

 

I could only nod my head in agreement even as I was blushing furiously.  Doctor Taylor was the first other man to have seen me en femme since I started my therapy treatment with Doctor Wilson so it was quite a surprise for me and I was still reeling from it as I sat back down on the edge of the exam table.  I knew I was quite suddenly conscious of my outfit and hoped I looked properly feminine in front of him and not like some gay guy wearing a dress.  I was able to calm myself a bit because I knew that, as a doctor himself, Doctor Taylor would know that my being all dolled up was party of the therapeutic treatment that Doctor Wilson had me undertaking and that my being so feminine in front of him was in no way a sign that I was a fag or anything.  This was just part of my therapy.  Even if Doctor Wilson were to bend me over that exam table, pull out the thick plug currently inside of my ass and replace it with his wonderful cock, it still wouldn’t be a gay thing at all.  It was just part of my therapy and I would just be addressing my sissy proclivities to push past them and thus be once again a normal heterosexual man with no issues or doubts about myself.  That my eyes lingered on Doctor Taylor’s crotch and I began wondering if he’d like to help me with my therapy was just proof to me of how effective that therapy was!  I had to snap myself out of those thoughts, as wonderful as they were, to pay more heed to what Doctor Wilson was saying.  He must’ve been pleased with how effective his therapy was with me for he was smiling, knowingly, when I looked up at him.

 

“As I was saying Shelly, Doctor Taylor here deals with individuals who have the same sort of issues as many of my patients do – such as yourself – but from a slightly different perspective.  These are men who find themselves attracted to crossdressed men and who have expressed a desire for help with their sexuality issues just as you have.  These men know that they are normal heterosexuals just as you are but, for about the same reasons as you have been, they are troubled by their desires and have sought professional help to resolve them.”

 

“The difference being,” Doctor Wilson continued in that wonderfully powerful and comforting voice of his, “these men are not crossdressers themselves.  So, the therapeutic approach has to be different as a result.  There is however, only so much that the standard therapeutic approach can achieve.”  He smiled and took one of my hands in his as he continued.

 

“What Doctor Taylor has created is a therapeutic program that allows his patients to work through their attractions in a safe and controlled therapeutic environment.  This Special Encounter Therapy is a one on one sort of thing in which his patients interact with crossdressed men in order to intensively confront their sexuality issues.  This, just as my therapeutic approach with my patients allows them to intensively confront their sexuality issues.”

I looked at Doctor Wilson questioningly.  And he gently squeezed my hand as he continued.

 

“What I think would be of benefit for you is participating in those Special Encounter Therapy sessions with some of Doctor Taylor’s patients.  You have achieved great results in my treatments but there does remain the risk of ‘patterning’ in which you may have developed so strong an emotional attachment to your therapists here that it begins to obstruct the progress you need to make.  Thus your participating in Doctor Taylor’s Special Encounter Therapy sessions would benefit you as well as benefitting his patients.  It would be a very giving thing of you, Shelly, and I think your progress in your therapy here would be enhanced.  And that would please me very much.”

 

“Um, what would happen during these ‘special encounter’ things?” I asked as Doctor Taylor stepped closer.  I’d never been around two men like this while I was en femme and it was becoming increasingly harder to keep my mind focused on what Doctor Wilson was proposing.  Especially when he brought his other hand to my chin and lifted it up so that I was no longer staring at Doctor Taylor’s crotch but was, instead, looking directly into Doctor Wilson’s deep brown eyes.

 

“The therapy sessions with Doctor Taylor’s patients would be as intimate as the therapy sessions you have here with me and my staff” Doctor Wilson said as he lightly brushed a strand of hair from my face.  My cock throbbed in its chastity cage at the sensuality of his touch.  I wanted so much to sink to my knees before him as that was almost always where I was when we had our therapy sessions in person.  At that moment I felt Doctor Taylor’s hands coming to rest on my shoulder and on the skin exposed on my thigh between my panties and my nylons.  His touch seemed quite warm at that moment and I was very conscious of how close to me both men were now standing.

 

“You would actually be considered as part of the therapeutic process in my patient’s therapy sessions” he said in voice almost as warm and as comforting as Doctor Wilson’s.  “You would, of course, be doing this as a licensed sex therapist so there’d be no question that the whole process was solely for therapeutic medicinal reasons.  This would just be to remove even any potential doubts or hindrances to the progress of the therapy sessions.”  He smiled warmly at me as he finished speaking.

 

Doctor Wilson once again brought my face turned back to his.  I squirmed a bit as I felt my cock vainly try to pop out of the R.A.D. it was so cruelly locked in.  I knew I was oozing at this point and I was glad my panties were so dark that it wouldn’t be so obvious.

 

“This would be a major step for you, Shelly.  It would greatly help with your treatment.  Confronting the very root issue that brought you to my treatment and therapy in the first place.  This would be good for you.” He said as he trailed his fingertips along my heavily madeup face.

“And it would greatly help my patients as well, Shelly” Doctor Taylor said as his fingertips trailed along one of my garter straps.

 

“Uh… I’m… But… I’m not a licensed… sexed… uh.. therapist sexual… I mean…” I stammered.  Both men were standing so close to me.  And their touching me was sending shivers of pleasure all over my body.  My cock was throbbing in its little cage and that butt plug jammed up inside me suddenly seemed so much larger and rubbing on just the right spot.  I was trying to think clearly but there was no way that was going to happen with the two of them being so close to me like they were.

 

“That’s not an issue.”  Doctor Wilson assured me.

 

“If you agree, we can have the application processed immediately and you’d be all set.”  Doctor Taylor followed up.

 

“Well…” I began, trying to pause things and get some mental clarity.

 

“You could start this Friday night.”  Doctor Wilson purred.

 

“I have one of my clients who truly is in need of exactly this sort of treatment.”  Doctor Taylor added.

 

“Please Shelly, this would help you with your therapy as much as it would help him.”  Doctor Wilson pressed.

 

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, exhaled and then looked back at Doctor Wilson.

 

“Alright, I’ll do it.  If you think it’s what I need for my therapy to keep working then I’ll do it!” I said in a rush.

 

“Excellent!”  Doctor Wilson beamed.  “I knew we could count on you!”  He immediately embraced me in another hug and I nearly swooned in his arms.

 

Doctor Taylor first took my well manicured hand in both of his hands as he thanked me as well.  That quickly led to his also giving me a big hug.  Wrapped in another man’s arms I found I rather liked that feeling.  He was different than Doctor Wilson – no one could hold me like my Doctor could – but it was a good feeling all the same.

 

Breaking from his holding me, Doctor Taylor politely excused himself as he had to get back to his office to begin setting things up for the Special Encounter Therapy session.  Doctor Wilson walked him out of the exam room but came immediately back to me as soon as Doctor Taylor had left.  I suddenly had a thousand questions for my Doctor but, as he always does, my Doctor knew what was best for me.

 

“Shelly, I can see your nerves are building up again.  Please, assume the Power Dynamics Enhancement position.” He said, smiling at me as he shut the door to the exam room.

 

My heart went pitter patter at his words as I quickly sank to my knees before my Doctor.  I was so turned on already that he didn’t have to ask me twice.  Not that I ever would have questioned him for making such a request anyway!  But I knew that always immediately complying with my Doctor’s orders is what made my therapy sessions so effective.  Doctor Wilson is a wonderful doctor and he always knows what’s best for me.  I am so lucky to be under his care. 

 

Almost as soon as my knees touched the floor, Doctor Wilson was standing right in front of my and opening the zipper of his pants.  His cock was soon free and my lips engulfed immediately thereafter.

 

“That’s it Shelly.  Practice your breathing techniques and focus on calming your self.  That’s it.  Focus on your breathing.”  Doctor Wilson’s voice and words quickly had their usual effect on me and I did feel calmer and more at ease.

 

“This is going to be wonderful for you Shelly!  Your progress is going to truly pick up once you start this new part of your therapy!” he happily told me.

 

Doctor Wilson then did something rather unexpected.  He held me away from his glorious cock, pulling my head back my lips off of his beautiful shaft.  Hooking his hands under my arms he hoisted me up on to my feet and then once again wrapped me in his arms.  I once again melted in his embrace and truly began to melt against him as he brought his lips onto mine.  My Doctor was kissing me!  And kissing me so wonderfully!

 

I wrapped my arms around his muscular physique in response and eagerly accepted his tongue past my lips.  Such times and actions on Doctor Wilson’s part are too rare in my therapy treatments so I truly enjoy them when they happen.  I’m always flattered that I’ve so pleased my Doctor that he chooses to celebrate my accomplishments in his therapy that he is this intimate with me.  I felt his hands roam across my body as he kissed me so deeply. 

 

He broke his kiss and gently turned me around as he hooked his fingers into the top of my panties and deftly pulled them down and off of me.  I only too eagerly complied as he slid my panties down my nylon encased legs and I lifted one high heeled foot after the other as he fully removed those panties.  Standing back up, he turned me around again and pressed me back against the exam table.  He moved me and lifted me up onto it and just as quickly grasped the end of the plug filling my hole.  With a swift pull he freed me of that plug.  The empty sensation lasted but a moment as I felt his glorious cock lined up at my rosebud.

 

Doctor Wilson pulled me to him as he pushed that beautiful cock into me.  I felt full once more as he smoothly drove his shaft completely into me in once continuous thrust.  His lips again met mine as I felt his ballsac against my flesh.  I truly loved when my Doctor treated me this way.  This way I could look up at him as he was inside of me.  This way I could show him the gratitude I had for how effective his therapy was.  I wrapped my nylon encased legs around his torso, the spikes of my stilettos pressing into his taut ass cheeks with each of his thrusts into me.

 

“Shelly you are such a wonderful patient!  You are progressing so beautifully!  You are making me so proud and so happy!” Doctor Wilson purred at me as he held me tightly and nuzzled my neck.  His kisses sent shivers of pleasure through me.  I was finding it difficult for to form coherent words to respond to him.  All I could really do was moan in pleasure in response.  Moan and flex my ass around that gorgeous cock of his.

 

That must’ve been enough for soon his thrusts become more intense and he began kissing me deeply on my lips again.  He’d managed to loosen the buttons of that lacy blouse I was wearing and his fingers snaked beneath my bra to find my swollen nipples.  That was all it really took.  I was so turned on already from having had the two men paying such wonderful attention to me and be so helpful with my therapy that I was already halfway to climaxing just from that alone.  Now having my Doctor – my Doctor Wilson – so happy with me and so pleased with me that he was helping me with my therapy by having his cock inside me that did the rest of the way.  Doctor Wilson’s working my nipples though that sent me fully over.

 

“Yes!  That’s it Shelly!  Face your sissy self directly!  Embrace it!  Yes!  That’s it.  Be a good gurl for me!  That’s it!  Cum for me Shelly!  Cum for me!  Cum for me as I cum inside you!  Cum….” He said between kissing me so deeply.  His fingers were like vices on my nipples and the pleasure / pain of his grip was ecstatic.  Even with my cock still locked in its cage my orgasm exploded all through me.  I felt my Doctor’s climax throb deep inside me and that drove my pleasure even further.  My therapy with Doctor Wilson was so wonderful!

 

I lay there floating along happily in my post-orgasmic bliss as Doctor Wilson continued holding me as lightly kissing me.  As I felt his glorious cock begin to soften in me, he leaned back upright and pulled out the leg rests from the exam table.  I let him move my nylon clad legs onto the supports.  My Doctor is such a considerate doctor.

 

“That’s it Shelly.  You just lay back until you catch your breath.  No hurry.” He said, leaning in to give me another quick kiss as he gently withdrew himself from inside me.  The emptiness didn’t last long as he quickly reinserted the plug to both fill me up again and keep his wonderful seed inside me.  I’d fantasized that it was actually his cum which was the real key to his therapy treatment and the reason I was progressing so well in it.  I smiled happily back up at him as he pulled his pants back up and rebuttoned his doctor’s lab coat.  I wasn’t in any rush to get going either.

 

“I’ll have one of the nurses come in to help you up in a few minutes.” Doctor Wilson warmly told me as he left the exam room.  I just blissfully floated along enjoying the afterglow of our therapeutic treatment.  As I did so I began to realize once again how wonderfully right and appropriate and accurate Doctor Wilson’s treatment was.  I realized that for some time now I’d been fantasizing about being with other men while en femme.  Not that I didn’t want to be with Doctor Wilson any less – how could I keep progressing in my therapy treatments if I wasn’t?  But I’d been wondering what it would be like to be so sexual with another man who wasn’t my Doctor or one of his lovely, lovely staff.  What would it be like to come across some stranger who wanted to have his way with me while I was all femmed up? 

 

I’d always had some fantasies about being some sort of crossdressing prostitute. I mean, who hasn’t?  But upon thinking about it, I realized that those fantasies had become increasing frequent over the past several months.  And now here it was becoming a reality!  No, not the being a sissy whore bit but the being with another man – a stranger – while I was so gloriously and femininely dressed!  And that it would actually be part of my therapy!  Doctor Wilson was right!  Taking this step would help me face this issue head on.  If I could do this – if could have sex with another man while I was “dressed” and not turn gay then my therapy would be working!  This was wonderful!  This was what I’d been working for through all these many months!  My therapy was working!

 

I was brought out of my happy thoughts by the arrival of one of Doctor Wilson’s many nurses.  Her nurse’s uniform was so wonderfully tight in all the right places and her lovely breasts were so prominently on display in her uniform.  I idly wondered what it would be like to have breasts like hers and not have to pad them like I was now doing.  Doing even with the swelling in my pecs.  Wishing to have big ample titties of my own didn’t phase me in the least now.  I was a sissified man fully en femme so wanting to look appropriate and feminine wasn’t wrong and certainly wasn’t gay or anything.

 

Nurse Terri – I had gotten much better at reading the rather small lettering on their name badges – gently chided me for having made such a gooey mess in my R.A.D.  At least the chastity cage had prevented my spurting from getting on the waist cincher or anywhere else.  She reached in between her lovely cleavage and pulled out the key she wore on her necklace.  Some of the other nurses had made a game of it for when I was due for my R.A.D. to be removed during one of my therapy sessions.  I would have to nuzzle between their wonderfully heavy breasts to snuffle out the key to unlock my poor little caged cock.  If I did so quickly and pleasurably enough then they promised to nicely suckle on my cock once I started zoning out during the therapy treatments.  I think the nurses did that anyway as they all seemed as eager to fill their mouths with cocks as I was.  Which was fine.  It wasn’t gay or anything as they were all en femme to and my doing so was part of my treatment.  And besides, their cocks were nothing like Doctor Wilson’s so it just wasn’t the same!

 

Nurse Terri must’ve figured where my thoughts were going as she walked to the side of the exam table and reeled out the straps to wrap around my body.  Thus securely and safely held in place, she lowered the back of the exam table until I was laying flat on my back.  She smiled and undid several of the buttons on her uniform top.  She paused and replaced the key back between her ample bossom.

 

“Oh no, dear.  You’ve been a naughty gurl and made a mess of what I’d already cleaned up once today.  If you want that sticky puddle taken care of, you’re going to have to work for it!” she said mockingly as she leaned in and brought those lovely breasts to my face.  Though she’d taken care to strap my torso to the table, my arms and hands were still free and I immediately brought my hands up and worked the front of her bra down and off of those sexy thick nipples of hers.  I distantly noted that my nipples were almost as big as her now and how sexy it would be to get them just as large.  That thought was amplified as I took one of her nipples into my mouth and began to lavish my attention on it as I worked her other nipple with my other hand.  She moaned in pleasure and began stroking my hair with one hand as she used her other hand to gently roll my soft and hairless ballsac – several months of laser hair removal and electrolysis treatments had left me wonderfully hairless from my eyebrows down now – pausing once or twice to scoop up some of my juices puddled there around my crotch.  She licked her fingers clean of my cum as I suckled on one of her nipples after another.

 

Eventually, and somewhat reluctantly, I began nuzzling between those big beautiful tits of hers until I felt the chain of her necklace.  Seizing it with my lips I dragged it along until I got to the key which I then captured with my teeth to pull free of those wonderful tits of hers.

 

“Oh, you lucky gurl!” she cooed, “you found your prize!”

 

She then stepped behind me and out of my sight.  This was rather unusual but I didn’t have to wait long to find her intent.  She’d shimmied out of her uniform and dispensed with her panties.  She then clambered atop the exam table such that her lovely little sissy cock was right above my eager lips.  She too was hairless and smooth down there and her wonderfully petite cock and balls were delightfully framed by the white nylons and garters that made up the underneath part of her nurses uniform.  As she deftly unlocked the R.A.D. from around my poor little cock and balls I happily began thanking her for lavishing such attention on me.  No her cute little sissy nurse’s cock wasn’t the full and glorious thing that was Doctor Wilson’s but it did fill my mouth nicely and her precum tasted oh-so-wonderfully sweet.

 

Besides, this is what sissies do.  It’s not a gay thing at all.  I’m sure that once out of her beautifully female nurses uniform Terri was just as straight and as hetero as I am in my usual “boy drag.”  There was nothing at all gay about throating her cute little sissy cock until I felt her sweetly soft balls resting on my face and feeling her sissy cock throb as I swirled my tongue around it.

 

For Nurse Terri’s part she was happily switching between lapping up the cum Doctor Wilson’s glorious fucking of me had created and wrapping her lips around my cock as well.  Though I was too well fucked to have any possibility of cumming again right then, her attentions felt wonderful.  All of Doctor Wilson’s nurses are excellent sissy cocksuckers.  I don’t know if it’s part of the job requirements or an on-the-job learned skill.  They also seem to really, really enjoy tasting cum as I felt her sissy cock get stiffer and stiffer the more that she lapped up from between my legs.  I brought my hands back to her ample breasts and found her nipples once more.  I began working them like Doctor Wilson worked mine.  That brought more cute little moans from her and she began thrusting that cute little cock of hers into my willing mouth. 

 

I fancied myself some sissified farm attendant doing my duties of properly milking the sissy cows on the farm.  Pulling on their swollen sissy teats until I got the sissy cream from their sissy cocks.  It was a lovely fantasy that soon became a mouth filling one as Nurse Terri thrust deep into my mouth and began spurting some of the sissy cream into me.  My moaning with pleasure just made her climax all the better.

 

She held herself in that position – her sissy cock in my mouth with her mouth around my cock – until she’d stopped spurting and softened.  Knowing how sensitive her cute little cock was at that moment, I just kept it lightly in my mouth and didn’t try stimulating her any further.  Her cute little cummies tasted so wonderfully sweet on my tongue.

 

Eventually though, she had to get back to her duties.  She deftly moved herself off of me and minced over to a cabinet to get a towel.  She gently wiped away the last of my juices from around my oh-so-wonderfully spent cock, applied the usual skin creams to it, and quickly had the R.A.D. back on and locked before I could recover enough to start engorging again.  She’d have had to have used ice to stop that and neither of us wanted to take that buzz killing step!

 

She kissed me deeply so that we could savor each other’s cum on our tongues before unstrapping me and helping me put myself back together.  My makeup skills had really improved over the past year and hardly any of it was smudged despite all the heavy kissing and sucking I’d just undergone.  My wig was only slight akilter.  My own hair was getting longer and it would be too many more months before I wouldn’t need a wig.  I was very much looking forward to that!

 

Nurse Terri unstrapped me and helped me back into my panties before giving me a quick last kiss and sending me on my way to the changing room with a nice little spank on my fanny.  We both giggled at that.

 

Freshly showered and in clean panties and nylons under my boy drag clothes, I sat in Doctor Wilson’s office as he explained to me more of the details of the Special Encounter Therapy session I was soon to have.  It turned out there was more to it than he and Doctor Taylor had first described to me.

 

“Shelly, this is a really fortunate combination of events for you.  It’s only because of your excellent progress in your therapy here that I would even consider recommending you undertake this new phase of your treatment.  As recently as just a month or two ago you certainly would not have been ready for this.  But, now you are and that’s just perfect!” he proudly told me.

 

“There’s also the fact that your participating in Doctor Taylor’s treatment session as a licensed sex therapist means that Doctor Taylor’s patient is paying for your time.  I don’t like bringing up the fiscal matters but it is a fact of life and does need to be addressed.  As you’ve seen from your time under my care here in my practice, it is a very intense and involved thing that requires a dedicated staff and support facilities.  As you might imagine, none of that is inexpensive.”  He continued in a very businesslike fashion. 

 

“The therapy I provide is important and it is of great benefit to the men, like yourself, who find themselves facing the issues you are working through so successfully.  I want to be able to continue helping as many individuals as possible but that does comes with a significant financial cost.  So far, the health insurance companies are cooperating as my therapy does fall under and comply with their psychotherapy treatment guidelines.  But even with that, there are limits so we have to do what we can to keep our cost of treatment as minimized as possible and also show the health insurance companies that we are being aware of the expense our therapy regimen here entails.”

 

Doctor Wilson must’ve sensed that he was losing me somewhat as I was just enjoying his voice.  He has such a wonderful and commanding voice it’s so easy to just get lost in it as he wraps you up in it.

 

He smiled as he notice this and changed his pitch a bit and got directly to the point.

 

“Shelly, what I’m saying is, that by participating in the Special Encounter Therapy session for Doctor Taylor’s patient you will be helping reduce the cost of your own treatment.  Not completely but it will be enough to show your company’s healthcare folks that their expenditures on your treatments are not endless.  Shelly, it will be a good thing for you on all levels.”

 

I smiled at that.  Doctor Wilson was clearly pleased at my progress and at this change in my therapy.  So, that meant I should be pleased too!  That was all that mattered!

 

With that, he scooted me out of his office with a nice hug.  I still had most of my makeup on so even though I was wearing my regular boy clothes we both considered me still en femme so his hugging me and lightly kissing me was fine.  It’s what a man and a sissy should do.  It wasn’t gay or anything.  I felt happy in that and that I had found the inner confidence to embrace my feminine side without worrying about it making me gay.

 

The rest of the week just dragged for me.  Even my Wednesday therapy appointment didn’t help things.  I’m pretty sure I didn’t climax while in the therapy chair like I usually do.  Don’t get me wrong, it was still wonderful and my visualizations were still fantastic.  They were also oh-so-vivid as I imagined I had become some big titted bimbo slut escort being the arm candy of one powerful man after another.  Each one happily paying me handsomely for my time.  I imagined that was being driven in some big limousine going from one client to the next.  My outfits were always fabulous and I always looked drop dead sexy and I always wound up back in the client’s penthouse with him fucking my lights out.  Then, cash safely stuffed into my little clutch purse, I would stagger into the elevator and then down to the waiting limo to whisk me away to the next client for him to fuck me into euphoria.  It was a dreamy lifestyle fantasy.  I awoke from it strapped to the therapy chair and with nicely wet panties from my being so excited during my time in the therapy chair.  But, I could tell I hadn’t climaxed.  My panties, sticky as they had become with my oozings, weren’t as wet and as sticky as they normally were after time in the therapy chair.

 

Nurse Steffi picked up on this straight away as she came in to collect me once the therapy chair session had run its course.

 

“Doctor’s orders honey.” She said as she helped me up and off the chair and then out of my soggy panties.  “Doctor Wilson wants you in prime condition for your session over at Doctor Taylor’s.  So, no cummies for you until then honey.” She said with a false pout to her voice.  The little minx seemed to enjoy how sexually frustrated I was.

 

The next two days at work really dragged on.  I’d no sexual release.  The R.A.D. seemed extra tight and confining.  And all I could think about was what my Special Encounter Therapy client’s cock would taste like.  I know I should’ve been thinking of how the therapy session would help us both with our condition and the issues it was creating in our lives.  But at that point all I could think about was how badly I needed a man’s cock in my sissy ass.  If anyone at work noticed my condition, they didn’t comment about it.

 

Come that Friday I was out of the office at 5PM on the dot.  Doctor Wilson had left very specific instructions for me and I was going to be the perfect little licensed sex therapist for my Doctor!  So it was that I was at Doctor Wilson’s office exactly as 5:30 that afternoon and was let directly to a changing room.  A quick douche followed by a quick shower and I was soon getting myself en femme with the outfit that Doctor Wilson had laid out for me. 

 

Seamed and Cuban heeled nylons, a white and pink lace bustier with garter straps, and special panties that had a lace panel in the front but were open in the back.  My chastity cage was both staying on and was going to be hidden, at least somewhat.  The bustier came with some built-in padding to fill things out up top.  My increasingly fleshy pecs took care of the rest.  I was so horny and focused on wanting to look as feminine as possible I found myself wishing my chest was actually bigger.  That I could dispense with any padding whatsoever.  I didn’t give that much thought as I was quickly squirming in to the dress Doctor Wilson had laid out for me.

 

Being in a dress was a rather rare thing for me.  Up to then, most of what I’d worn were underthings.  Lots and lots of lingerie and sexy bedroom type outfits.  Nothing I could’ve even gone out clubbing in.  Let alone have legally walked out in public wearing even had I been an actual woman.  Yes, back before I started Doctor Wilson’s treatment I had gone out once or twice en femme to a drag club in town.  But that never really worked for me.  The outfits I’d tried didn’t fit and looked awful.  I was just learning to dress en femme and I hated how I looked at the time.  All of my time under Doctor Wilson’s care had been spent wearing intimates so being in a dress, even one as obviously “club attire” as this one, was a special thing and a big step.  I was truly pleased with myself that I was not only able to handle wearing it without worrying that I was some sort of fag or anything but that I actually looked good in it!

 

The dress selection showed just how professional and caring Doctor Wilson was.  He is such a wonderful Doctor and I am lucky to be under his care.  The dress was two color panel affair with the outer panels being in black stretchy fabric while the central panel was a very pretty white.  It too was of a stretchy fabric.  The overall effect was to be both visually slimming of my otherwise male physique and to help give the illusion of my having more curves than I did.  It was also cut to accommodate my nice sized bra cups up top.  The skirt portion ended right about mid-thigh on me.  So it was a sexy thing but not too revealing.  And above all, the zipper up the back meant the whole thing could come off nice and quickly.

 

I pranced and posed in front of the mirror as I adjusted the wig on my head.  I’d gotten pretty good at all this!  And damn, if I didn’t look scrumptious!  A nicely sexual package without being trashy.  Just the sort of look I loved in women and just the sort of look I wanted while I was dressed as a woman.  This Special Encounter Therapy session was getting better and better!

 

All that fluffing and puffing into my night’s outfit got done right on time as Nurse Tina arrived to collect me.  She gave an exaggerated wolf whistle at the package I presented.  “You look good enough to eat right here and now!” she purred.  I sauntered on by her in my three inch spikes and let me French manicured fingers trail along her prettily made up face as I walked out of the room.

 

“Perhaps late sugar.  Right now I’ve got a hot date waiting for me!” I replied in my best femme voice.  We both giggled at it all as she joined arm in arm with me to walk me down the corridor to Doctor Wilson’s office.  It felt odd to be walking in the corridors of his clinic without my ass having its usual plug stuffed in it.  But, I was nicely lubed so there was that.

 

Doctor Wilson’s face lit up when Nurse Tina brought me in to his office.  “Very nice!” he warmly praised me. “You look divine there Shelly!”

 

“Why thank you, kind sir.” I replied striking as coquettish a pose as I could.

 

“Don’t try teasing your Doctor now Shelly.  Remember who put that R.A.D. on you and who decides if it ever comes off” he teased.

 

I put on a big pout and bit my lower lip.  “Oh no sir, not that!” I pouted.  We both laughed and he rose from his chair to give me one of his knee weakening hugs.

 

“All kidding aside, you look wonderful.  You’re going to do so well tonight.  I’m so happy for you.” He beamed as he kissed me on my forehead – neither of us wanted to risk spoiling my lipstick just yet.

 

Doctor Wilson took my arm in his as we walked to the elevator and went down to the garage level.  I loved how he held me close to him and my oh-so-horny sissy mind fantasized about my Doctor stopping the elevator between levels, pressing me hard into one side of it, hiking up my dress and taking me right there and then.  I’d never had sex in an elevator and the vision of my Doctor conducting a “quickie therapy session” like that made my cock throb in its R.A.D.  Doctor Wilson noted how I had squeezed my nylon encased legs together as he watched my reflection in the mirrors which lined the elevator walls.

 

“And just what is going through your little sissy mind there Shelly?” he mockingly asked as he could easily guess from how I was blushing and biting my lip.  I beamed up at him with my own mocking look of feigned innocence and batted my long lashed eyes at him.  Catching a glimpse of my face as I did so I wondered how much more sissified it would be if I had injections to puff up those lips.

I didn’t have time to ponder the answer as the elevator doors opened and my Doctor ushered me out to the awaiting car.  It turned out to be an actual limousine!  And one exactly like my fantasies had imagined it to be.  The driver was waiting for us and smoothly opened the door for me as Doctor Wilson brought me forward.

 

“Shelly, this is Richard.  He is one of Doctor Taylor’s assistants and he will take you over to your Special Encounter Therapy session tonight.” my Doctor smoothly explained.

 

Richard smiled and extended his hand to help me climb into the limousine.  “Good evening Ms. Shelly.  Pleased to meet you.” He purred in a nice baritone.  I smiled and did a little curtsy before turning to my Doctor.  Doctor Wilson smiled again and gently kissed me on my forehead again.

 

“You’re going to do wonderfully.  Your therapy has come along beautifully and you’re now going to be helping yourself and yet another man in his therapy.  You are such a wonderful gurl for doing this, I’m very proud of you.”  I beamed at his praise as I daintily stepped into the limo and let Richard shut the door to get us going.  I waived at my Doctor as we drove off to my first Special Encounter Therapy session.  I was a bit nervous about all this but was confident that if my Doctor had confidence in me that my therapy had been so effective then I should be able to handle this just fine.

 

As we drove along I caught the reflection of Richard looking at me in the rear view mirror.  It struck me that he was actually checking me out!  That made me sit up a bit straighter and make sure that he got a good eye full of my curves and cleavage and how pretty my makeup was.  I knew there was nothing gay about this as he was one of Doctor Taylor’s assistants which meant this was all part of the therapy process!

 

Recognizing that made me even happier and more confident still!  I was being checked out by another man as I was all femmed up and was flirting back with him because that’s what a sissy like me was expected to do!  This was a natural and correct thing – because it was part of my therapy.  And that meant my therapy was working!

 

And it meant that I was truly ready for the next phase of my therapy.  I was ready for my first Special Encounter Therapy session!  As I reveled in that self-acknowledgement, part of me also wondered if Richard would be driving me back to Doctor Wilson’s office once the session was over and if I could persuade him to pull off the road for a few minutes.  I’d never had sex in a limousine before and he looked like he might help me with that part of my therapy!

 

No comments: