Thursday, March 4, 2021

Playing The Part - Chapter 4

Diana comes ever more unto herself as her previous life disappears ever more. Now she is finding even more possibilities as Diana than she ever thought could be. And more and more in her life are joining her in being with Diana.

Chapter 4:

Day 461:

Sorry, I had to stop there.  I actually had to stop several times when writing about what happened that night with Jayden and Natalie.  Finally, after “relieving my womanly needs” twice, I was able to finish composing my account of that night.  I had wanted to write about what happened the next morning as it all just flowed wonderfully together.  But I was so exquisitely aroused from composing it all that I simply had to stop. 

It wasn’t any “lady’s little helper” that brought me relief then.  It was, instead, one of the larger toys Ms. Cambrai said I needed to use – “An elegant lady is a limber lady” – to make sure I could accommodate her - or any man of worthiness – without it being a painful thing for me.  I think I might’ve woken Paul up with the noise of my climaxing as I relived the memories of that night.  And of what took place the next morning.  Suffice to say that as gentle and tender and slowly Jayden made love to me that night, the next morning?  Jayden had no patience for anything so languid.  I was ravished that morning!  It was frightening and animalistic.  And I was left panting from the bliss of being so well devoured.  Natalie chided me that not only had my little soldier spouted its cream on the side of the kitchen counter Jayden had so forcibly bent me over but that he’d left my rosebud so puckered from his fucking me that I was leaking his seed on to the floor.  And yes, it was a fucking.  I know the difference between making love and a fucking.  And Jayden fucked me so gloriously that morning!

As Ms. Cambrai “chided” me I just lay there, still bent over the countertop with my mind still reeling from Jayden’s manly ravishing of me.  The countertop was, in fact, the only thing holding me up at that moment.  Ms. Cambrai gently stroked the side of my face and smiled down at me.  It took some time for me to recover from Jayden’s mauling of me.  I ached for him to do that again!  But first, I made sure to put a plug in my rosebud to stop his essence from drooling out of it.  And then I cleaned Ms. Cambrai’s kitchen from the mess that Jayden had made of me there.

Day 465:

I’m fighting back the tears here.  I know I’m being a bit melodramatic but they’re true tears.  “Melancholy tears?”  I have to be a big girl about this.  But at the same time I recognize that things have changed between Natalie and I.  Changed between Ms. Cambrai and I.  They had to change.  The change isn’t a bad thing, in and of itself.  But, with change – any change – there is some loss involved.  My old self is no more.  It couldn’t be if I was to actually change.  And I have, actually changed.  And Ms. Cambrai is the source of that change.  She knew that, if she was at all successful with me becoming Diana for this part then this change would have to take place.  I should’ve been aware of myself enough to have realized that as well.  I’m flattered, I guess, that the poignancy of the moment took her by surprise as well.  So much so that she cried with me.  We hugged and held each other over it.  Still though I wish this didn’t happen.  But, for Diana to truly become her own self, it had to.

Natalie gave me the key to the lock. 

Um I no

*I I cant ,t ‘t

Day 468:

I’m sorry, I just was tearing up too much to keep going there that night.  Let alone work the laptop keyboard.  I’m better about it now.  Mostly.

To ensure that I wouldn’t seek to relieve my “womanly urges” Ms. Cambrai had always secured my “gaff” with a lock.  It wasn’t so much my relieving those urges in general as my taking my penis out of the “gaff” and masturbating with it as a man normally would.  Ms. Cambrai told me that my doing that would interfere in her helping me assume to proper mindset of an elegant and proper lady.  Relieving those pressures was fine with her – so long as I did so as a lady would.  That, for me, meant using a toy or a dildo or the vibrations from one of the “lady’s little helpers” I now have.  But I could not unlock my little soldier in the process.

There was also the pragmatic aspect of it.  Even if my masturbating using my penis didn’t pull me out of my character and the part I’m playing – getting my penis back into the “gaff” would be extremely difficult or unhealthy without the special hygienic lubricant she had for it.

All of that made sense but, I think she also just enjoyed having my little soldier under her control knowing exactly how desperate and pliable I became due to that control.  And I love her all the more for knowing me so completely.  I do relish her control over me.  This, as a woman relishes a skilled dance partner as he leads her so well through the dancing.

On this particular day, Ms. Cambrai announced that it was time for my cleaning.  We did the usual routine of that.  Mmmm… “usual” hah!  I was dancing for her and working myself up into quite the lather in the process.  As I always do when she tells me it’s “cleaning day.”  We both laugh at that but we both enjoy it to.  At the end of my dance lesson, and when I’ve been sufficiently pleasing in my lesson’s progress, she will ravish me.  I swoon at that.  Her pulling me to her and pushing me to my knees before her glory.  I bathe in her juices that my tongue and fingers bring gushing forth.  Sating my lover is a skill now that brings me such deep inner satisfaction that I would do that for her regardless of whether or not I am then sated.  But, on “cleaning days” I know I will wind up sated indeed.

That day proved no different.  The way her fingers grip my hair as she grinds her flower into my mouth always excites me.  The feel of her thighs on my cheeks as her inner lips spasm upon my tongue is a wondrous sensation.

What my ministrations conjure is a well sated Ms. Cambrai who then is able to channel the erotic predator within her that I so savor.  The look in her lust lidded eyes always excites me.  Her strap-on is never far from hand at the moment.  And it’s never long before she mounts me with it and drives home her control of my own climax that I’m reduced to happily begging her just like lust filled wanton girl.  The climax for me that day was a joyous – and needed – as it always is.  Ms. Cambrai knows me so very, very well.

Once we’d both descended the steps from that ethereal height, Ms. Cambrai then – as is usual – produces her key, unlatches the little heart shaped padlock that secures the “gaff” around my little soldier and thus unlocks me so that I may remove that gaff, clean it, and then she cleans me.  She is so endearingly gentle with touches upon my penis.  I’m so spent from my climax that my soldier is at rest from it all and thus doesn’t try to stand up at her touch.  Had we not made such passionate and deeply satisfying love immediately beforehand, then my little soldier would very much be standing up!

Ms. Cambrai is never rushed at this but nor does she dawdle.  She knows her effect on me and how barely in control of my feminine arousal that if she tarried my urges might replenish themselves and my little soldier might answer their call.  So, she ensures that I’m thoroughly washed down, dried off, then lotioned to keep my skin so smooth and soft as a properly elegant lady should.  She typically then has me apply the special hygienic lubricant to my private parts so that they may readily be slipped back into the “gaff.”  Once safely tucked back into its confines she once again secure the padlock upon the hasp of the “gaff” and I am safely secured by it.

There is something wonderful about it all when she does that.  And her choice for the padlock being a beautiful Sterling silver heart is wonderfully symbolic.  With her own heart does she secure my intimates.  And only with her key to my heart can she unlock them.

Well, on this particular “cleaning day,” all went as normal until she was done cleaning my little soldier and my sacs.  Instead of the “gaff” I’d been using since we started she had yet another one for me.  This one, even smaller!

“My dear girl,” she purred, “Mr. Simms has told me they’re expecting the lingerie line to soon be ready.  And that will mean you’ll have to be even more elegantly presentable.  Hence, the more discrete gaff for you now.  I think it better you get used to this one before you are suddenly wearing all those delightfully elegant lady’s intimate apparel only to find this gaff, for whatever reason, is unmanageable for you.”

I sighed.  I’d gotten so used to the “gaff” she’d first recommended – and that was the smaller of the two then!  This one looked even tinier!  But, couldn’t argue with her about the need to be more “discrete” if I was to pull off the lingerie modeling.  And here mere mention of doing lingerie shoots sent my heart beating!  Oh, that would be so beautiful!  Before I could get myself distracted from the enticing visions, Ms. Cambrai quickly set about placing my private parts into the new “gaff.”

I noticed however, that she hadn’t stopped to have me apply the lubricant to my little soldier and sacs first.  She always had me do that and then insisted I go wash my hands immediately afterward.  Not this time however.  She was applying the slippery stuff with her own hands.  I asked her about it.  She smiled that heart melting smile of hers at me.  And it wasn’t until she’d gotten my little soldier nicely in its little tube and then folded it away between my sacs that she answered me.

I think she was just trying to distract me from the fact that my little soldier fit quite easily in the smaller tube.  My sacs also fit easily in the new and smaller little compartments on either side of it.

“Diana, I’ve decided we no longer need to use that ultra-hygienic gel to smoothly making your penis fit into its gaff.  The reason for that, my sweet girl, is that the time between cleanings was always so long that we could only use such a gel so there’d be no cleanliness problems while you were in your gaff.  Now, my dear, the cleaning of your intimates will be your responsibility and I would highly recommend you make a more regular routine.  Perhaps even every other day so you stay as fresh as possible.” She concluded.

I was quite surprised at this.  The whole point of the cleanings being her responsibility was that she thus ensured I didn’t give in to my weaknesses and pleasure myself so irresponsibly that I’d lose my focus on being the elegant lady I needed to be to play my part.  I was certain I wouldn’t do that.  Doing that would be a huge disappointment to Ms. Cambrai.  And to Paul.  And to Mr. Simms.  And to Diana as well.  But I’d not argue with her for Ms. Cambrai knew I’d not found my strength as Diana.  I wasn’t fully certain I had yet to even now.  I just feel so weak, emotionally, at times these days.  Everything is going so well for me now and I know, in my heart of hearts, it’s because I’ve let such strong people as Ms. Cambrai and Paul and Mr. Simms make those decisions for me.  It is their strength which has buoyed me up and through all the stress of this past year and more.  I like to tell myself I would’ve been strong enough not to have given in but I’ve been such a weak girl at times I couldn’t guarantee that I wouldn’t have.  Not even to myself.  And now, here Ms. Cambrai said my “cleaning days” would be my responsibility.

She sensed my confusion and, as the wonderful teacher she is, answered my questions before I could give voice to them myself.

“Diana, no my sweet, this doesn’t mean I’ll be ‘supervising’ your cleanings or that they’ll be at my hand.  They’ll be at yours.  You, my dear, have grown into the elegant lady I’ve so deeply wanted you to be.  And I think – I know – you are strong enough to be able to handle any temptations that may… arise… when you clean and freshen yourself down there.” She beamed at me.

I had to process all this for a moment before I could even formulate a reply.

“But, Ms. Cambrai, how can I clean myself there while my penis is still locked away?” I was genuinely perplexed.

She laughed and said I was being such a silly girl at times.  Then she explained herself more thoroughly.

“My dear Diana.  You will still keep your penis locked in that gaff.  I believe it a good discipline for you to maintain.  But you, my sweet, sweet creature, will have the key to that gaff.  You will be able to unlock it as you need to.  And then lock it back up again for safe keeping.”  She smiled sweetly and stroked my cheek with her fingers.

“But… you have that key?  I… you… I don’t want that responsibility… that… control.  I want you to.  I thought you enjoyed that?  Don’t you?  Does this mean…  What did I do?  What… I… You?”

Ms. Cambrai sensed where my emotions were taking me and immediately swept me up in her arms and squeezed me tightly to her.  Her reassuring voice was so desperately needed by me at that moment.

“Oh Diana, no!  You’ve done nothing wrong my love.  Nothing wrong.  You’ve done everything so right.  That’s what this is my girl! My sweet, sweet girl.  No, this… this is a good thing.  You’ve grown my girl.  You’ve shown me your strength Diana!  This is the next step for you.  This is a step you must take and it must be a step you take.  This, my lovely girl, is what you need.”  She consoled me.

I heard her words but all I was consumed by was that she was no longer wanting to be intimate with me.  Her having that key meant that she had the most intimate control over me I could ever have hoped for.  And now her handing it back to me told me that was all at an end.  I couldn’t handle that and suddenly began weeping.  That after all this she suddenly didn’t want me anymore?  Yes, I was sobbing at that point.

She squeezed me tighter and ran her fingers through my hair as she rocked me back and forth.

“No. No!  NO!!! No, my beautiful girl.  No!  I’m sending you away!  No!  Stop that!  I’m not banishing you from my presence.  I want you in my life, always my dear.  Always!  No, please my sweet, sweet girl.  Don’t cry.  No, please.” She soothed at me.

“Uggh!  I’ve handled this all wrong!  Dammit!  Diana!  I’m sorry!  Diana, please!  Diana, please, listen to me.  Diana, look at me.  Please, look at me.  There, good girl.  Breathe my dear.  Breathe.  That’s it.  That’s my girl.  Good girl.  Breathe now.  Yes.  Oh my sweet girl.  I’m sorry.  I handled this wrong.  I should’ve been more aware.  I’m sorry my love.  My lovely girl.  I didn’t mean for this to… Oh, I’m so sorry!”

She pulled me back into her embrace and rocked me back in forth in her arms, stroking my hair as she did so.

“I’m… I’m not being sent away?”  I managed, between my sobs and tears.

“Oh no!  You silly girl!  How could I ever do that?  No!  Not at all.  I am still your teacher and you still have more to learn from me!  I couldn’t send you away with the work not done?  Do you think I’m so careless with my teachings as to do that?” she chided me, lovingly.

“I’m also your lover, Diana.  I couldn’t dismiss you from my life like that.  Not when we share such a bond as that.  Not when you have so much of my heart.  No, my love.  No.  I am not sending you away.  You’ve done nothing wrong.  No… stop that.  Look at me girl.  Breathe.  That’s it.  Look at me.  Oh, I’ve made such a hash of this!  I’m so sorry.  I handled this wrong.  No, Diana.  Stop.” She held me out from her to keep me from sobbing my apologies at her and, instead, was cupping my chin to bring my eyes to hers.

“Diana,” once I’d stopped my blubbering, “my giving you the key to that lock means you’ve grown.  You’ve grown into your own womanhood.  It means I have confidence in you that you have the strength to control your womanly urges.  It means that you now have the choice of when to unlock yourself – and it means you have the choice of who you unlock yourself for.  Do you understand me?  This is a good, my girl.  This is a good thing.  Alright?” She hugged me again and I hugged her back.  We stayed like that for far too briefly.

“Diana, think of it as a practical woman should.  My dear, there will be others in your life.  You are a lady now.  And ladies have needs.  Look at me, I certainly do!  And you’ve been beautifully able to attend to them.  But, you have your own life and your own adventures to go on.  I can’t be there with you at every turn.  And nor should I be.  So, you should – and you must – be able to unlock yourself to answer those needs when it’s time to do so.”

“Take Jayden, for example.  I’m going to be out of town next week – we’ve discussed this – and what if we’d not had the chance to have our “cleaning day” before then?  It wouldn’t be a healthy thing for you, would it?”

“But, couldn’t you let Jayden keep the key while you weren’t..” I began, hopefully.  She shushed me with a finger to my lips.

“Child, no.  And do not bite your lip like that hoping you look cute enough to get your way around it.  You are cute but, no.  You need to have your own key.  I can’t always be here to take care of you.  And there will be times when you will not just need to but you’ll want to unlock yourself.  No, no… hush.  You will.  And accepting that takes nothing away between us.  Do you understand me, my girl?”

We hugged more.  I think I cried some more too.  She was right.  Ms. Cambrai is always right.  And I can be such a silly girl at times.  I think that’s a good thing, overall, that Diana is such a balanced woman.  A truly elegant lady isn’t serious all the time.  And there are times when it is perfectly acceptable for a lady to let her emotions flow.

I was glad that had a pair of overly large sunglasses in my bag that day.  I’d cried so much my eyes were all puffy from it and I looked just horrid as I drove back to Paul’s.

I didn’t touch the lock for days after that.

Day 469:

I finally worked up the courage to use the key for the first time.  Just a simple turn and… pop… the hasp clicked right open.  I am not happy about how easy it is.  I understand it.  She’s right.  She can’t always be there to unlock me.  Nor should she.  It is a good thing.  I know, rationally, that she and I have our own independent lives.  That I am her lover but, obviously, one of several.  Ms. Cambrai is too full of life to have just one lover.  She’s told me that I too am becoming so full of my own life that she’d not be surprised at how many lovers I come to have.  That was a rather eloquent way for her to say she thought I’d be ‘fucking around.’  I was actually a little hurt by that.  She’d been teaching me for over a year now to be this proper lady and now she’s saying that she actually expected me to be bedding down lover after lover?  She must’ve sensed that, as she further explained to me;

“Diana, just because you’re are an elegant and proper lady now doesn’t mean you can’t fun with it!”

Ms. Cambrai is right.  She is always right.

Day 473:

I miss her.  Lots.  At least though, she made sure to spend her last night in town with me.  Oh, she exacted a price from me for that.  A heavenly and divine price.  Among other things, I now know exactly what it feels like to be caned.  My derriere still hurts from that.  But it hurts so good!  My nipples also hurt good.  I knew Ms. Cambrai has both a dominant streak to her and a sadistic one as well from all the time she spent so firmly correcting me in my Deportment and Poise lessons.  I came to love that.  The way she could command so firmly just felt so wonderful.

I knew Natalie had a kinky side from the things we’ve done together and with Jayden.  But never knew just how kinky she could be!  That woman is amazing!  And even if I’ve the bruises and welts to show for it I want more!

Day 475:

Another dance lesson with Paul at Ms. Cambrai’s studio.  Jayden was “standing in” for her as our instructor.  He’s just as thorough a task master as Ms. Cambrai.  He just does it differently.  I think Paul might actually be benefitting from this sort of instruction more with Jayden – a man – than with Ms. Cambrai.  At least when teaching him how to dance with me.  When Jayden takes me through the steps to show Paul it is different than when Ms. Cambrai does that.  Perhaps it’s just that Paul relates better to the instructions coming from a man or maybe just he and Jayden communicate better.  I don’t know.  What I do know is that it is a heady and wonderful experience to have two such strong and commanding men move me around the dance floor that way.  I’m hoping for more lessons soon!  

Day 476:

The outfits just keep coming!  Yay!  That’s one nice thing going on, at least.  I miss Natalie.  Deeply.  This is the longest I’ve been away from her, ever.  I’ve lain in bed wishing I was next to her.  I’ve tried using one of my toys on myself while thinking about her being the one pushing it in and out of me.  It didn’t work.

To add to the glumness, Paul is having girlfriend troubles.  Julie, his latest girlfriend, is being awfully inconsiderate toward Paul.  She knew that once production started that Paul’s schedule would be all over the place.  Instead of allowing for that and doing what she could to make it work for the two of them and keep her man happy in the process, she’s been throwing hissy fit after hissy fit.  She wants Paul to put her first, not his career.  Not the role that could really put him on the map.  I think she’s being stupid and selfish.  She should be supporting her man.  If I were in her place I certainly would.  Hell, if I were in her place I’d love to have Paul bedding me.  He really does have a nice, tight, lithe figure.  I’ve caught glimpses of him getting into or out of the shower.  Louann would say he’s “bootylicious” and I’d agree!  And the way he’s now moving me around in our dance lessons does get me worked up nicely.

So, it pains me to see him unhappy.  I know it’s part of my playing the part of Diana to keep the men around me happy.  Especially my leading man, Paul.  I’m just at a loss how to approach him about it.

Day 478:

Another dance lesson with Paul and Jayden.  And Ms. Cambrai was right!  Oh my, was she right!

Day 480:

Sorry.  I was going to do a real update the other day about what happened at the dance lesson but things got busy with more photo shoots.  This time it was up at this abandoned gas station on the 74 between Cathedral City and Temecula.  It was perfect!  I was looking pretty hot – if I do say so myself – in these cute little capri pants and nicely fitted blouse that I did the whole bared mid-riff knotted tie thing.  Some peek-a-boo pumps on my feet and my hair tied back in a bandana rounded out the ensemble.  Marcus, the photographer on this shoot, was working it wonderfully. 

The lighting that morning was perfect.  We got set up and running before it got too hot and the shots were great!  They had this awesome Cadillac Deville for Paul and I to pose around.  He kept calling a 59 Cadillac but that’s the year Cadillac went to the dual taillights on each fin.  This one was a 56.  You can tell because the fins on that year’s Caddies (on the ’54 through ‘56 models, to be exact) were shorter things, stubbier, and the single taillight made up the back of the fins.  Henry, the owner of that gorgeous machine perked right up when I point all that out to Paul.  “Ah, the lady knows her cars!  I like that in a woman!” he said.  I bubbled at that.  And I made sure to have Marcus get a couple of shots of me and Henry together.  They were campy and flirty as all get out.  Pure cheesecake stuff and nothing that would get published or anything.  I absolutely did not mind when Henry had some “difficulties” in how he placed his hands on me as we were posing it up for Marcus.  No, that really got my motor running, actually!  Yum.  I think I made Paul a little bit jealous to!  Yay!  Points for me!

Oh, right, the dance lesson.  I started off about the dance lesson.  Oh yes.  The dance lesson.  Yummie!

So, it was a good workout for Paul and I.  Paul is really progressing and was oh-so-smooth at moving this girl around!  Yay!  After two hours or so of this we called it for the day.  I was hoping that we could all go out and get something to eat or just, you know, hang out.  Paul and Julie were still having problems and I thought it’d cheer him up to be out with friends. And it’d make me feel better if I could make Paul happy.  I like making the men in my life happy.  That’s just who Diana is.

But, it was not to be.  Paul actually had a dinner date with Julie.  So, off he went.  Which just left me and Jayden in the studio.  All alone with this wonderfully sexy man.  All alone.  Yummie!

After Paul left, Jayden and I sat and chatted a bit.  I had some of Ms. Cambrai’s herbal iced tea that she left in the little fridge there. I offered some to Jayden but he said it wasn’t to his taste and had some coffee instead.  I thought we’d be heading off to eat right then, but Jayden suggested we do some more dancing.  It was when he brought up some slow dancing tunes on the player that I figured this was not going to be another lesson.  Well, I did learn a few things that afternoon but it wasn’t about dancing!

Jayden swept me up and glided me across the dance floor to one beautiful slow dance number after another.  The way he held me as we glided around was so sweet.  I laid my head on his chest and shut my eyes and just floated along with the man holding me so well.  I’d look up to find him smiling at me and it was just so romantic.

Well, after a beautiful time of that I simply had to feel his lips upon mine.  He kissed me back so tenderly.  We just stayed like forever.  Eventually though, Jayden thought it better to “get more comfortable” while we kissed.  I thought being wrapped up in the arms of such a powerful man was quite comfortable enough for me!  But, from the gleam in Jayden’s eyes I caught the clue.  It turns out that the futon couch Ms. Cambrai has in the office area of her studio is actually a futon sofa couch.  So, with a bit of unfolding, we now had something a lot more convenient to lay out on than what the awkwardly shape of a couch would’ve been.  She even had sheets for it too!

I half expected things to get pretty torrid pretty quick.  I mean, the last time I’d been with Jayden he’d ravished me so well I was damn near “fucked senseless” – to put it crudely.  I wouldn’t have protested too much if Jayden had set upon me like that again there in the studio but he didn’t.  He wonderfully didn’t.  Instead, it was a slow and tender and languid time we spent exploring each other’s bodies.  It was so sensual and intimate.  He felt so good holding me and running his hands all along my body.  And his body was gorgeous for me to run my hands along as well.

As we got more and more into each other there on that futon we got progressively less and less dressed.  Eventually I was down to just my panties and Jayden was insistent that those staying on simply wouldn’t do.  Alright, off they came.  But then Jayden just looked at me to continue.  Continue? 

“Silly girl, off with that thing.  You’re not in costume now, are you?  So, you’ve no need for that gaff.  Off with it.  Now!” he commanded, tenderly but firmly.

Ms. Cambrai was right.  Ms. Cambrai is always right.  In short order I scampered to bathroom, grabbing my bag along the way, I fumbled out the key and popped off the whole “gaff” thing entirely.  I grabbed a towel and wiped everything clean down there.  Not that I was dirty or anything but, I wanted to be sure my intimate parts were “fresh” for him.  I didn’t have much time as I didn’t want the moment to slip away for us.

Not soon enough I was back in Jayden embrace.  The man knows how to kiss!  Soon we’d brought the flames back nicely from our having to pause like that.  This was actually a somewhat surreal moment for me.  This was only my second time with Jayden and only my second time with my little soldier out on his own too!  And it was Diana’s first time being intimate with anyone without Natalie being there.

Jayden, bless him, wasn’t in the mood to discuss the deeper metaphysical aspects of the universe right then.  And from the way he was feasting on my nipples and the skin on my neck and grazing his teeth on my buns and dragging his fingers across my calves, I didn’t press the subject…

We eventually worked ourselves into a position where his glorious manhood filled my vision.  We’d worked up a nice sweat from the dancing and he smelled positively glorious.  I pressed my face into him and reveled in his scent.  Running my fingers along his manhood just added to the glory of it.  I wrapped my lips around his wonderful cock and began savoring it when I was suddenly stopped short.  My eyes flew open as I realized what was happening and I let Jayden’s glorious shaft free from my lips as I moaned in pleasure and in surprise.

Jayden had wrapped his lips around my penis.  My little soldier was quite happily standing up.  Perhaps not as fully at attention as was Jayden’s but my little guy was doing his best.  And Jayden was lavishing himself upon me!  The sensations were making my eyes roll back.  No one – NO ONE – had taken me in their mouth in almost two years now!  At least!  And here was this glorious man, this glorious and powerful man holding me so sweetly as he buried his face into me down to my base.

It felt heavenly!  I was ecstatic!  I tried blubbering that he shouldn’t and that there was no need and that…

He just reached out with his other hand, took a fistful of my hair, and pushed my mouth back on to his cock.  All this, without stopping his working my shaft over with his lips and tongue.  With my mouth full – so wonderfully full – I couldn’t complain.  No, I couldn’t complain at all!  Yum!

We pleasured each other that way until he just was so distracting I peaked.  I know I was giving him the sloppiest and most inadequate blow job ever but he was just wrecking my mind with his assault on my penis.  As he sensed my nearness he redoubled his efforts.  I could only moan and writhe I was in such bliss.  Jayden again took a fistful of my hair to pull me off of my thoroughly distracted efforts on his cock and, instead, pressed my face back down into himself there.  The feel of his shaft against my face and satiny smoothness of his balls against my skin was divine.  His scent was scintillating.  And the pressure of his hand holding me there was awesome.  All of which just made the sensations of his lips and tongue upon my shaft all the more intense.

I exploded.  The climax just rolled entirely through me and blissfully so.  I hadn’t ever spasmed into another man’s mouth.  And again, Jayden was my first.  He will always and ever be my first.

It had been so long since I’d last felt that particular joy of my shaft pulsing that way.  I was utterly lost in it.  Being held so tightly and firmly and wonderfully by him.  His hard body pressed tight to mine.  His saltiness from the sweat we’d worked up dancing now playing across my tongue as I kissed him there between his cock and balls.  It was all so deeply powerful and intense as my penis pulsed and pulsed and pulsed.

Even after I’d stopped spurting he held me there.  Just letting my shaft stay in his mouth as the passion of my peaking began to ebb.  It was deeply glorious.

I tried to move my lips back onto his rampant cock but he’d have none of that.  He just wanted to savor me in his mouth and let me enjoy that as well.  His hold on me was firm that way and I just surrender to his control.  It was so blissful to surrender like that and just let the pleasures wash over me.

Eventually, Jayden’s embrace eased and he brought himself away from my shaft.  His grip on my hair also brought me away from his manhood as well.  We looked at each other.  He had this supremely satisfied cast to his face.  He was happy.  He was happy with me!  Even amidst my own pleasure I had made my man happy!  Ohhh.  The emotions that burst in me then!

“MMM…. Yes.  You taste as sweet as I hoped.  Mmmm….” He purred as he tousled my hair.  I smiled back at him and turned so I could kiss and nuzzle his hand.  I too was deeply happy, letting that post orgasmic bliss glow through me.

But, Jayden was still quite rampant.  With a wonderfully smooth elegance to his moves, Jayden produced a bottle of lube, wetted his shaft down, and then pulled me astride of him.  I was only too happy to oblige!  I guided his hardness between my legs and then had it nuzzling at my rosebud.  Jayden lay back and gazed up at me with that smile of his as I slowly impaled myself upon him.  I savored the ripples of pleasure that flowed across his face as I took him inside myself, inch by inch.  When I was fully claimed by his cock Jayden took hold of my swollen nipples and pulled me down onto him, arching himself slightly to keep his cock buried in my behind.  My hair cascaded all around him as I began kissing him while he pistoned himself into me.

“Mmmm….” He lazily purred. “The light through your hair makes it seem a halo about you, my angel.”

My heart definitely beat faster at that.

Then I began rocking myself back and forth on his wonderful shaft.  I let my man lay back as I pleasured him.  I began running my hands over his body, flicking his nipples, trailing across his muscular arms, all while Jayden was lazily smiling back up at me. 

Eventually one of his hands found my nipples and began to caress them while his other hand found my shaft and began rolling it between his fingers.  It felt heavenly and just made me work the muscles in my ass around Jayden’s shaft.  I tried rolling them and doing my kegels as Ms. Cambrai had told me about. Jayden just made another one his delightful low growls of pleasure as I tended to his cock inside me.

We stayed together like that, slowly building the fires of our lust together, for some delightful time.  Eventually, he drew his hands away from my nipples and penis to hold my thighs in place as he once again began thrusting himself into me.  I sensed he was getting close and used my hands to play with his nipples and to stroke myself as well.  I was surprised how wet I was from all the precum I’d oozed.  My fingers became slick with it.

Feeling devilish, I brought my wetness to his lips and pressed my fingers into his mouth.  He clamped down onto me with his lips and riled his tongue across my fingertips he’d trapped there.  He moaned with pleasure and picked up the intensity of his driving into me.

He released my thighs and pressed one of his hands to my face, forcing his fingers into my mouth.  With his other hand he clamped it over my forearm and thus held my fingers in his mouth.  He pulled me closer to him and now was truly driving himself into me.  I was rolling my nipple with my free hand as I felt him begin to peak.  I was just so wonderfully aroused as well.  His fingers pushing into my mouth were so erotic, his tongue on my fingers in his mouth, his grip on me, the feel of my nipples between my fingers, and the awesomeness of his cock inside me all combined beautifully.

As I felt Jayden finally burst into me I also peaked.  But it was different.  Jayden drove himself deeply into me and as he began to throb inside of me I pressed myself back onto him.  I wanted all of him inside me as he spent himself there.  He growled that deep lust like he does when his climax reaches so deeply within.  And that set me off as well.  But it was more of a glowing thing.  It flowed all through my body and did so from everywhere at once.  Normally, when I climax it’s centered there at my penis or perhaps inside me at that “girly G-spot” and it’s a sharper and more focused thing.  Oh, a wonderful thing but this, this was different.  I hadn’t ever experienced anything like it and I hoped that wouldn’t be the first time I did.

It was some time before either of us felt the need to disentangle ourselves from each other.  Laying against Jayden, with his shaft still inside me was just so right.  From the way he held me and kissed me, I know he felt it was just as right for him.  I could still taste myself on his tongue.  And he was right, I do taste sweet!

We were very late for dinner that night.

 

No comments: